Majesty of the Seas - Tea Time

We were on the Majesty last week for the 4-night cruise. There was no tea time officially. The Windjammer served tons of food at the afternoon snack time from 3-5pm each day. They had plain or chocolate chip scones served with clotted cream, strawberry sauce and chocolate sauce. I had a plain scone with clotted cream and strawberry sauce and it was delicious! They always had hot tea available so you could setup your own tea time. :)

I could not believe how much food was served for the "afternoon snack". Fresh fruit, pasta dishes, taco bar, nachos, sandwich fixings, small desserts. You will not go hungry on the Majesty...

Thanks to each of you who responded about the Tea Time. I figured RCL might not have it on such a short cruise (3 nights) so I appreciate you all confirming that. I will definitely check out the scones and the hope to find some lemon curd to go along with whatever they have.

Thanks to each of you who responded about the Tea Time. I figured RCL might not have it on such a short cruise (3 nights) so I appreciate you all confirming that. I will definitely check out the scones and the hope to find some lemon curd to go along with whatever they have.

They don't have it on longer cruises either.