Problems contacting Regent on air deviations

We always have better luck contacting our TA (travel agent). TA's that regularly work with Regent have a contact at corporate and are able to answer any questions that you may have. Since you are thinking about air deviation, I suggest that you do a search on one of the many website and find 2-3 flights that you are interested in. Email them to your TA who in turn will email them to Regent. We always do this and have received the flights that we want 90% of the time.

Also, if you read post #65 on this thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1832227&page=4 you can learn more about deviation!

Edited by Travelcat2

Noticing a theme here... I wonder if I can find a TA after the fact (had booked on Regent directly). As you said before in other threads, many benefits to it.

I believe that once you book with Regent you have only 30 days to transfer that booking to a TA. When you are on the ship, I suggest that you talk to other passengers about their TA's. There is a lot to learn.

We changed TA after the fact. True our former TA had to release but they were wonderful. No problem, Linda was great and understood that for us it was all about the $. So yes you can change if your current TA will agree.

jarconthemighty,

Since you booked directly with Regent, you might have trouble finding a travel agent to transfer to if more than 30 days have passed since you booked the cruise. In that case, the travel agent would not get any commission from Regent. If you are within 30 days of booking, the travel agent would get full commission.