E ZAIr

bananavan

WE have booked EZair for a cruise in September.

I have the seat assignment etc. This is for a flight from Miami to London Heath Row.

Where do I find the price that I am being charged?

I note that one of the T and C is that the price is not guaranteed until the fare is paid. If I do not even have a copy of the original booked fare I am going to be hard pressed to prove an original price.

Has anyone had a negative experience with this?

BTW: When booking international flights take note of the Princess question as to when you want to arrive. I misunderstood the first time around and put in the date we wanted to depart. That necessitated a change in flights to the next day.

Otherwise we would have been a day early. As we are coming in ten days early the extra one was unnecessary:)

WE have booked EZair for a cruise in September.

I have the seat assignment etc. This is for a flight from Miami to London Heath Row.

Where do I find the price that I am being charged?

I note that one of the T and C is that the price is not guaranteed until the fare is paid. If I do not even have a copy of the original booked fare I am going to be hard pressed to prove an original price.

Has anyone had a negative experience with this?

BTW: When booking international flights take note of the Princess question as to when you want to arrive. I misunderstood the first time around and put in the date we wanted to depart. That necessitated a change in flights to the next day.

Otherwise we would have been a day early. As we are coming in ten days early the extra one was unnecessary:)

You should have been emailed an invoice with the air on it. Either through your TA if you used one or directly from Princess if you booked through them directly. Call either one to have them resend to you.

Sign into the Princess site and click on Manage Booking.

Click on Travel Arrangements and your flights should appear.

Towards the bottom click on Add or Modify Flights

Your flights will come up again with the price quote on the top right

BTW, I've never gotten an invoice or statement directly from Princess when making my air arrangements ...until time for final payment.

And per your comment about Arrival Date, I could have sworn it used to say Departure Date because I know I've been checking air for a cruise I'm booked on. And next I knew I too was arriving a day too soon. Wonder if someone can confirm that it used to be Departure Date and this is a recent change.

Edited by diane.in.ny

If I make the EZAir booking online myself, there is no paper confirmation, but if I call Princess and ask them to do the air booking, I receive an email confirmation at the end of the transaction.

The air fare amount is shown in the Personalizer for that particular cruise in the Payments and Credits tab.

Ask your travel agent to print you a copy of your booking confirmation. Beware that your flight could change over time as the airlines change their schedules. We went from having a wonderful 1 stop layover to 2 layovers with small planes and 40 min connections. We did use Flex Air, but there were no other options to switch to, so we were stuck. Keep an eye on your reservation in your Cruise Personalizer to note any changes; it'll display an error message to contact Princess. We never had a problem with the price at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ask your travel agent to print you a copy of your booking confirmation. Beware that your flight could change over time as the airlines change their schedules. We went from having a wonderful 1 stop layover to 2 layovers with small planes and 40 min connections. We did use Flex Air, but there were no other options to switch to, so we were stuck. Keep an eye on your reservation in your Cruise Personalizer to note any changes; it'll display an error message to contact Princess. We never had a problem with the price at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I do watch regularly. Always looking for a price reduction. :D

When I booked on Wednesday I was unable to do so online so I had to call Princess. After half an hour it was determined that I was getting an "upgrade" to an I class ticket and that would be why I should pay $260 more than the stated price.

I checked again to day and it was stating the same price that I had tried to get on Wednesday. Again I tried and failed online. So I called Princess and this time it took 35 minutes but my tickets were manually entered (supposedly)

As a result we will save $520 on our business class flight. I determined that this pro rated reduction makes me worth $1000 an hour. I think that I will suggest this as an hourly rate for ironing. ;-)

As I booked my cruise through a travel agent I will have to wait until Monday for the pricing.

When I booked on Wednesday I was unable to do so online so I had to call Princess. After half an hour it was determined that I was getting an "upgrade" to an I class ticket and that would be why I should pay $260 more than the stated price.

I checked again to day and it was stating the same price that I had tried to get on Wednesday. Again I tried and failed online. So I called Princess and this time it took 35 minutes but my tickets were manually entered (supposedly)

As a result we will save $520 on our business class flight. I determined that this pro rated reduction makes me worth $1000 an hour. I think that I will suggest this as an hourly rate for ironing. ;-)

As I booked my cruise through a travel agent I will have to wait until Monday for the pricing.

Glad you got it adjusted.

After we booked we have always had the flight info from Princess forwarded (emailed) to us by our TA.

I call it an invoice as it has the flight info etc on it.

As stated earlier you can still see the info in the personalizer as well.

Glad you got it adjusted.

After we booked we have always had the flight info from Princess forwarded (emailed) to us by our TA.

I call it an invoice as it has the flight info etc on it.

As stated earlier you can still see the info in the personalizer as well.

Keith, thank you for your help. I can see the flight arrangements but no link to the price.

My TA will send me a new invoice for the cruise and airfare on Monday. I am not worried. :)