Verizon Carnival gift card availability?

sturderick

I do not see a current thread showing when Carnival gift cards are available on Verizon. I keep checking Verizon and keep missing them and I have a cruise to pay for haha :D. Can we start a current thread and have people post when they see them available? I am not a member of AARP and wonder if it's worth the fee to join to get gift cards there? If you don't start out being able to get them, does anyone know how long it takes to build up enough points to purchase them?

Thanks for any help!

I also Have been trying to get the Verizon gift cards. Will post when they are available. Trying about 3 times a day. Sorry, don't know anything about AARP cards

Thank you! I figure there has got to be other people out there looking. We can all help each other!

I do not see a current thread showing when Carnival gift cards are available on Verizon. I keep checking Verizon and keep missing them and I have a cruise to pay for haha :D. Can we start a current thread and have people post when they see them available? I am not a member of AARP and wonder if it's worth the fee to join to get gift cards there? If you don't start out being able to get them, does anyone know how long it takes to build up enough points to purchase them?

Thanks for any help!

You don't have to be a member, just join the AARP for good site and answer some questions. :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for any help!

Where on the AARP website can you purchase gift cards? I'm not seeing it...also. are the cards discounted at all? I've been throwing away all of my AARP applications because I'm in denial but if I can save some money.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

Where on the AARP website can you purchase gift cards? I'm not seeing it...also. are the cards discounted at all? I've been throwing away all of my AARP applications because I'm in denial but if I can save some money.....

you are very welcome! easy to earn points on the site as well. :)

you get them twice as fast if you are an AARP member, but you don't have to be one.

aarpforgood dot org/rewards-for-good/

:)

I was lucky enough to get some from both sites. I don't know how long AARP takes because this is the first time I've ordered from them. The last time I got Verizon ones, it only took about 4 or 5 days at most.

I hope the AARP site delivers that quick....I'd like to have it for our cruise in 2 weeks. If not, we'll, we'll just have to book another!

Thanks for any help!

I just signed up and had 3800 points already. Must be for joining? It was free to join so not sure. I was just able to buy 3-$100 using those points. That's an $30 savings for 5 minutes of my time. :D

http://www.aarp.org/rewards-for-good/

If you don't have a log in, start at step 1. Step 3 is where you'll find the cards. I think it's got cards, then travel

Thanks! It didn't take me long to figure it out, so I edited my post I guess after you starting your response.