Staggered check in - Galveston

pearose

I know they said Galveston was one of the ports doing the new staggered check in. But it's still not showing up on our booking, where we can choose our check in time. We are booked for October 14th. Does anyone know when that will show up so we can choose?

Thanks in advance.

Where exactly will it appear? I have looked everywhere I can think of.

i started my online check in today for my Feb. 2017 cruise and it was listed on there. Did you look under that section? online check in?

We cruise in September of this year and still do not have staggered check-in time. My PVP told me to check often which I have done for the past couple of months. He told me where to check but there is still no time listed. Frustrating.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes I have looked all over the online check in and it's not there. I guess maybe it's too early for October 2017 cruises yet. I will keep checking. But it's getting crunch time, we only have 273 days, 18 hours and 11 minutes left! :eek:

Just to make sure you are looking at the right place.

Under the "Manage" tab, click on "My Booking"

Left side of page, Blue Box says "To Do List"

Click on "On Line Check-in" (Edit)

Right under "Current Guests" should be a box that says "My Check-in Time".

Select that and pick a time.

Good Luck

So what is the time they start letting you on the ship? The last time I cruised my friend had a flat and we got to the ship at 3:30 . Don't think we have ever got their before 1PM

The earliest we've ever been able to get on a ship (not get into the terminal but actually ON the ship) was around 11:30 or so.

I know they said Galveston was one of the ports doing the new staggered check in. But it's still not showing up on our booking, where we can choose our check in time. We are booked for October 14th. Does anyone know when that will show up so we can choose?

Thanks in advance.

Staggered check in does not yet appear for my November New Orleans cruise either and they are certainly using staggered check in. I am waiting.

I am cruising on the Freedom out of Galveston this July and my area to choose a check-in time for staggered check in is not there. I called Carnival and they confirmed staggered check in was turned off for my cruise at this time (which I think is weird). I have been on other cruises with staggered check-in and the area to choose a check-in window for those cruises has always been present from the time of booking.

Just to make sure you are looking at the right place.

Under the "Manage" tab, click on "My Booking"

Left side of page, Blue Box says "To Do List"

Click on "On Line Check-in" (Edit)

Right under "Current Guests" should be a box that says "My Check-in Time".

Select that and pick a time.

Good Luck

I just checked where you said, nothing there for my December 2017 cruise out of New Orleans.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I checked today for Feb 2 2017 cruise and got 12-12:30 . So we cant show up before that time but anytime after is ok?

What if you have faster to the fun, can you get there before your assigned or chosen check in time? We do have FTTF.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

2 points-

Check in does not equal boarding... if you check in early you'll get a lower zone card, which means you'll board when they call that zone, but only once VIPs, weddings & FTTF have boarded.

FTTF supercedes any check-in time... if you buy it you can show up any time and check in, regardless of what your boarding docs may say for check in time.

2 points-

Check in does not equal boarding... if you check in early you'll get a lower zone card, which means you'll board when they call that zone, but only once VIPs, weddings & FTTF have boarded.

FTTF supercedes any check-in time... if you buy it you can show up any time and check in, regardless of what your boarding docs may say for check in time.

Yes I knew it was only referring to check in and not actual boarding time. I just wasn't sure about how it worked with FTTF.

Thanks!