Welcome aboard package!!!!

Cbanach2

Hey guys I'm kind of new to this, and this is my first time booking a cruise. You can purchase welcome aboard photo package where it gives you a photo of embarkation and a thumb drive. With the thumb drive do they put the professional pictures that they take during your whole cruise on the thumb drive?

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Here is a current thread about the photo package(s).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2442615

DO look at your cruise personalizer regarding photography as there will likely be a special offered where you get ALL photos you have taken in both paper form and on a thumb drive for only $99. Smokin' hot deal!

You must pay for this in advance of your cruise to get this price as Princess can change the deal at their discretion.

Hey guys I'm kind of new to this, and this is my first time booking a cruise. You can purchase welcome aboard photo package where it gives you a photo of embarkation and a thumb drive. With the thumb drive do they put the professional pictures that they take during your whole cruise on the thumb drive?

The special we purchased onboard was for two embarkation photos and the thumb drive for $40. They only put the two pictures on ours. We just purchased the $99 special for all our photos on our upcoming February cruise.

This package is $199 if you wait to purchase it onboard.

Be very careful. It took my wife a long time to get me to go on a cruise as I was absolutely certain I would hate everything about it. I was soooooooooooo wrong and it has already cost me quite a bit of money! We've still new to cruising with only 7 cruises behind us but do have 2 more booked - one for 28 days and one for 14 days.

So, as I said, be very careful. You may get hooked and end up spending lots of cash for cruises! :rolleyes:

Be very careful. It took my wife a long time to get me to go on a cruise as I was absolutely certain I would hate everything about it. I was soooooooooooo wrong and it has already cost me quite a bit of money! We've still new to cruising with only 7 cruises behind us but do have 2 more booked - one for 28 days and one for 14 days.

So, as I said, be very careful. You may get hooked and end up spending lots of cash for cruises! :rolleyes:

I know it has us.

Four more booked, and just found a couple more.