Specialty dining Reflection

prkr11701

Will be sailing on Reflection in November. When you purchase a 4 or 5 day package, is The Porch ever included? Do you have to go to each restaurant only once or can you repeat one of them.

The price now is listed as about $123 and $125 for each of them buying now. Is that discounted? Sort of makes the 5 day a no brainier for an extra $2!

I know we risk a chance of price changing if waiting, but is that price onboard at this time? Would like to use OBC if I can

Thanks

Hello, "prkr."

We cannot respond to your question(s) about the cost, but we can tell you what restaurants are included in the Reflection packages that you mentioned.

If you purchase a four-dinner package, you get to go exactly once each to Murano, Tuscan Grille, Qsine, and Lawn Club Grill.

If you purchase a five-dinner package, you get to go a second time to Tuscan Grille.

The Porch is not included in either package.

We do not know if you can persuade any member of the crew to alter the published rules listed above.

Have fun.

Will be sailing on Reflection in November. When you purchase a 4 or 5 day package, is The Porch ever included? Do you have to go to each restaurant only once or can you repeat one of them.

The price now is listed as about $123 and $125 for each of them buying now. Is that discounted? Sort of makes the 5 day a no brainier for an extra $2!

I know we risk a chance of price changing if waiting, but is that price onboard at this time? Would like to use OBC if I can

Thanks

We have always waited till on board to book our pkg the last 3 cruises. The cost has been the same either way, and we have never had a problem getting the venue on the day or at the time we asked for. We have seen the more nights we get the lower the average cost per meal goes.

• 4 weeks later...

The daily gratuity covers stateroom attendants and main dining room (or Blu or Luminae if that's your dining room) staff. It doesn't cover drinks, spa treatments, babysitters, sommeliers, baristas or any other staff you wish to tip.

The cover charge for the dining specialties includes their tips, although in my experience it appears that most people leave something extra there.