Blogging from the Emerald Princess in the Caribbean

PescadoAmarillo

Happy New Year! I've fired up my cruise blog again for the second part of our winter at sea. I've also added almost 200 photos to my posts since September (a whole other sport using high speed wifi at home!), if you're interested.

I hope you'll cruise along with us!

http://pescadoamarillo.blogspot.com/

Happy New Year to you and G!!! I'll be looking at your photos first thing in the morning.

I am so happy you decided to blog this Winter. I appreciate the time and effort you spend on keeping us entertained and informed. Just reading about your day to day activities is so much fun!

Cheers, Denise

Happy New Year! I've fired up my cruise blog again for the second part of our winter at sea. I've also added almost 200 photos to my posts since September (a whole other sport using high speed wifi at home!), if you're interested.

Happy New Year J & G!! See you Monday on the Emerald!

Excited to read all about the second half of your winter cruising, I so enjoyed the first half.

Will you be on the Emerald all winter? We come on March 5.

Bon Voyage!!

Edited by cjskids

I have been watching every day since you left the Pacific Princess for your new blog and then when you were condsidering not doing another I gasped. My husband heard me and asked the problem. I told him you may not be blogging this winter. So glad you have changed your mind. I was so happy this morning when I pulled up your blog and there you were with a new entry!

Thanks for doing them. I know they must be a pain to do them daily. My husband has one going on other issues but he is not as religious as you about posting.

I'll be following along! Boarding the Emerald on 1/14!

Hi Ginny,

Glad that you will be continuing your blog. What wonderful experiences you had and are sharing them with us. Still feel that you should publish a book. Your blog is my bedtime story. Wish you could hear me laughing out loud at some or your adventures in the middle of the night. Your story description on your blog contains my screen name. I sailed with you on the Emerald for the 10 day Eastern Caribbean, Jan-Feb 2014.

I will be sailing with you Monday. Good to know that after I leave the ship I can continue my journey with you.

Safe Travels,

Sandi

We just got back from a wonderful cruise on the Royal for Christmas and I am already missing it, but now I can follow you guys and feel like we are back on a cruise again.We really enjoyed the Emerald and are sad to see it go. Have lots of fun and adventures onboard.

We just got back from a wonderful cruise on the Royal for Christmas and I am already missing it, but now I can follow you guys and feel like we are back on a cruise again.We really enjoyed the Emerald and are sad to see it go. Have lots of fun and adventures onboard.

I'm happy to hear that there was someone who didn't have a bad experience. How was you cabin, water & AC?

yeah.... was hoping you were heading to the Royal but when I hadn't heard anything from you about joining us I was curious to see where you were heading.

We will be following along the best we can.

We fly to Fort Lauderdale Jan 7 to board the Royal on Saturday. Will be blogging too.

Still fingers are crossed you may surprise us on one of the legs.

Don't think we are in port together at all.

Vickie