Majestic Princess Captain announced

Coral

It would be wonderful if they weren't sending the Majestic to China.

Love Captain Sagani

Yea - I agree. Though it is huge that he is getting the newest ship, it an emerging market.

I wonder if they both have been brushing up on their Chinese!

Edited by Coral

I have to say that I love Captain Sagani. I don't usually pay much attention to who the officers are, but I was on the Royal Princess for 20 days in October and Captain Sagani came to both of our roll call meet & greets. He was so funny, knowledgeable and personable. He is a great asset to Princess. Great choice.

I have to say that I love Captain Sagani. I don't usually pay much attention to who the officers are, but I was on the Royal Princess for 20 days in October and Captain Sagani came to both of our roll call meet & greets. He was so funny, knowledgeable and personable. He is a great asset to Princess. Great choice.

He is the most memorable captain we've ever sailed with. We were on the same cruises with KruzPrincess and agree wholeheartedly. We loved his announcements at noon and he was especially reassuring when we had emergency alarms on three different nights :eek:. They say staff attitudes reflect how they are treated by management and during our cruises the staff were first rate!

He is the most memorable captain we've ever sailed with. We were on the same cruises with KruzPrincess and agree wholeheartedly. We loved his announcements at noon and he was especially reassuring when we had emergency alarms on three different nights :eek:. They say staff attitudes reflect how they are treated by management and during our cruises the staff were first rate!

Hope you're doing well. I remember Captain Sagani saying that a happy crew makes for happy guests.

It's good hearing from you again Dave & I still refer passengers to all of your helpful info! :D

Hi Frank!

Thank you for that. It's much appreciated! This past year I have had a newfound appreciation for the performing arts and have been keeping myself busy with several dozen concerts and performing arts shows, three dozen to attend this year. Bought season subscriptions to classical music, pops, and Broadway USA road-tour shows.

Captain Sagani is a indeed an amazing and wonderful person and a truly great asset to Princess Cruises. Anyone who meets him instantly likes him, and I hope to one day cross his path again.

:D

My favorite Princess ship is the Diamond and when I sailed on it Dino Sagani was the Captain. I met him and he was witty and generous with his time. It was an efficiently run and seemingly happy ship. When I would ask crew members they all loved working for him-and it showed.

Excellence and high standards come from the top- a great Captain demands high standards and gets them and we benefit.

Congratulations to him. He's already used to the Far East so he'll continue to impress.

Norris

• 10 months later...

Not heard of the two Captains before but from the comments it appears they are both well thought of, on our previous two Ruby Princess cruises the Captain was Tony Yeomans and his Staff Captain was Gavin Pears both also very likeable characters ... :)

I wonder where they are these days.

Not heard of the two Captains before but from the comments it appears they are both well thought of, on our previous two Ruby Princess cruises the Captain was Tony Yeomans and his Staff Captain was Gavin Pears both also very likeable characters ... :)

I wonder where they are these days.

Capt. Tony is retired now and Gavin has been promoted to Captain.