Cruise from Heaven

swilliams1660

Tomorrow my DW and I are boarding the CB for our best cruise ever. There may be some small issues that come up, but we're determined to overlook them, focus on the positives and have a great time.

Forget about all the opinions you've read on CC. Judge your Cruise on your own experiences. Enjoy your Cruise and Bon Voyage.

Tomorrow my DW and I are boarding the CB for our best cruise ever. There may be some small issues that come up, but we're determined to overlook them, focus on the positives and have a great time.

Excellent! We were on the Jan 24 sailing of the CB, and had a great time. The ship was very clean with lots of activities, the crew very friendly and helpful, and for the most part, the food was very good.

Happy sailing!

God bless you.

Sorry to be ignorant but I'm new to Princess and what ship is the CB?

Caribbean Princess.

We were on the 1-10 sailing this year and it was great. The crew was fantastic and the food was excellent. I have nothing bad to say about this ship or sailing!! You will have a great time.

OP: your attitude is a breath of fresh air. Of late it seems there have been an overabundance of Negative Nellies around here!

I've never had less than an excellent cruise. Hiccups and miscues? Sure. Waiting lines and some less-than-optimal food choices? Yup.

But we addressed issues that could be fixed promptly with the proper channels (politely and in a friendly fashion with a smile), ignored the ones that couldn't be remedied, took advantage of wait times to chat with each other and others, or to just people watch, and selected something more to our taste to eat if something wasn't as expected.

No problems, no worries. :D

Have a wonderful time. Why do people think their vacation is ruined if they don't get their beds made up in time; or the food in the buffet was a little cold. Or it took too long to tender the ship. I bet these same people have experienced issues when they went to a beach resort or Hawaii. Why do they always pick on Cruise Ships?

I'll be in "heaven" in about 2 1/2 weeks. What's not heavenly about a cruise? Someone makes my bed, no dishes in the sink, no phone ringing, warm breezes, salt air and ocean as far as the eye can see. I don't have to decide what to cook for dinner, just what to eat and which cocktail to enjoy. I can read a book, sit by the pool, enjoy a balcony overlooking the ocean, visit faraway places, sit on a beach, pet stingrays and meet wonderful people. Doesn't get much better than that! Can't wait to sail to "heaven"