hotels in Fort Lauderdale

lilrosie

Can anyone give me some ideas of where to stay in Fort Lauderdale (Everglades)..we are driving to Ft Lauderdale on Dec 17 to cruise on the 18th. I am looking for a decent safe place to stay overnight..possibly with parking for the week....possibly a place not too pricey..any help is appreciated::)

Can anyone give me some ideas of where to stay in Fort Lauderdale (Everglades)..we are driving to Ft Lauderdale on Dec 17 to cruise on the 18th. I am looking for a decent safe place to stay overnight..possibly with parking for the week....possibly a place not too pricey..any help is appreciated::)

At that time of the year it will be VERY pricey.

Fairfield Inn & Suites on Griffin Road in Dania Beach has package including shuttle to port, and parking for up to 30 days. I have stayed here before and left my car there for 13 nights and didn't have any problems. I will be using them again soon for upcoming cruise.

I have the Hyatt Place booked through Valuetrips.com, this property is at 17th street, right behind the Embassy Suites as I understand it and believe their parking is $7/day.

The rate here is $149 for dates in Dec. If you can get parking for $7 daily while gone, it's a good deal. $10 to port via cab.

If you want lower rates stay further from port. Lots of choices. Check here.

stay123.Com parksleepfly.com

La Quinta Inn - Airport will let you park free for up to 14 days.

Nice property on a lakes, walking distance to many restaurant and the lowest price of all the same old, same old hotels that are always listed.

Edited by Lido_Deck

I don't think this fit the description "not too pricey". Stay further from the port and prices are more reasonable.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We have stayed at Hilton Marina and Embassy Suites for $109 and $89 per night. Even during high season. We have reservations this year at the Hilton Marina during Thanksgiving holiday for $129. Granted, one can probably get a room at Motel 6 for much less but no-thanks.

We have stayed at Hilton Marina and Embassy Suites for $109 and $89 per night. Even during high season. We have reservations this year at the Hilton Marina during Thanksgiving holiday for $129. Granted, one can probably get a room at Motel 6 for much less but no-thanks.

Both of those hotels charge for overnight parking, so I'm sure they would charge for parking while the OP is on the cruise.