Solo Cruiser's Roll Call

42CruiseCrazy

Tanya which sailing and ship will you be on? I'm doing my 1st & 2nd solo cruise as a b2b on BA in the Haven. [emoji1] I leave on 10/9/16. I have joined the roll calls for both legs but there doesn't seem to be any solos in the Haven. There are several solos on the roll calls though.

Linda

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Linda check the first day solo gathering it will start in a public bar and then move to the solo lounge. First day is the only day that will happen but they will show you the way to the lounge door that is open every night for the meetings.. This will be the best way to met the solo travellers on your sailing

Linda check the first day solo gathering it will start in a public bar and then move to the solo lounge. First day is the only day that will happen but they will show you the way to the lounge door that is open every night for the meetings.. This will be the best way to met the solo travellers on your sailing

Thanks. One of the members of my roll call is in a studio and he's been guiding me.[emoji41]

Linda

Thank you, I'm primarily a RCCL person, but finding the solo pricing and mix somewhat problematic. I'll check it out. Ciao

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

I always was I am Diamond on RCCL and due to Freestyle stayed away from NCL for years but decided to try out the ships with the solo lounges and it is a great way to meet people. But this time I am

Back to RCCL in a solo cabin and we will see how it goes.

I always was I am Diamond on RCCL and due to Freestyle stayed away from NCL for years but decided to try out the ships with the solo lounges and it is a great way to meet people. But this time I am

Back to RCCL in a solo cabin and we will see how it goes.

Diamond as well, I understand your perspective, with the newer ships time will tell if RCCL is making the right choices for cruise stakeholders. I'd be interested in your comments after the cruise.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Hi everyone ... I have done several solo cruises in the past 3 years and really enjoy it. I haven't had much luck with the solo meetings except on NCL studios. On other ships, nobody ever seems to show up although I'm sure there are other solos on board.

My next solo cruise is the Panama Canal on Norwegian Sun on October 14, 2016. Anyone else on that cruise?

Hi everyone ... I have done several solo cruises in the past 3 years and really enjoy it. I haven't had much luck with the solo meetings except on NCL studios. On other ships, nobody ever seems to show up although I'm sure there are other solos on board.

My next solo cruise is the Panama Canal on Norwegian Sun on October 14, 2016. Anyone else on that cruise?

Don't I wish!! I love the Sun, and the Panama Canal is on my bucket list. however, i have my cruise budget maxed out for this academic year. Unless something last minute and very cheap comes up out of NYC in January. . .

Have a great cruise and enjoy the Sun!! (the rooms are the largest i've ever experienced).

Anne.

November 26, 2016 - RCCL Adventure of the Seas

January 15,2017 - Regal Princess

January 13, 2018 - Caribbean Princess

Previous Solo

RCCL Jewel of the Seas - January 2015

RCCL Oasis of the Seas - November 2015

RCCL Vision of the Seas - January 2016

Don't get me wrong I like cruising with others but if others can't go - I'm going to enjoy myself solo!!!

Hi there! Yes, I am sailing on the Norwegian Sun to Panama on October 14th as well. Going with someone from my gym to save on the single supplement, but virtually going solo! You should join our roll call-we are super active and have lots of things already planned.