Carnival breeze

Merc

Need help. Which deck would be better. Wider balcony For a premium vista balcony? 6,7 or 8. Have only been on carnival valor. Regular cabin. Any help would be great. Thanks

If you get seasick..lower deck better....though on the monstrosity ships most say it doesn't matter.

On Dream class ships. I read "7" is best deck (quieter). 6 is worst. Noisier.

Deck 7 is between two floors of cabins (always quietest choice).

6 aft is over (disco?) area, noisy at night.

For specific balcony, I opted for 8469 an 8c. It is a smaller room and no couch but wider balcony..and you can see a bit of the aft. I was in 7454..but upgraded so I could be on the right side of the ship.

One person whined about cabin 8469 (bathroom door not opening all the way or hitting something..and was miserable blah blah) but everyone else liked this cabin and the fact it had huge windows can lie in bed and see the water so they say. The room is shaped funny. The balcony on 8469 opens up to the cabin forward of it..if you book two rooms.

I have not sailed on Dream class yet, so this is from my research.

Sailed on legend last year and had two regular aft cabins (not reward facing)...we were on 8th floor. Loved popping up to get food.

Also heard on dream class...folks slam doors a LOT so if you can be aft where there are less doors (like a special hall) it is quieter.

You can search for certain cabins...

and there is a website with more info (not cruise critic..but mentioned on here).

Thus just research what folks said about specific typ of ship and cabins you are considering.

Hope that helps.

if you get seasick..lower deck better....though on the monstrosity ships most say it doesn't matter.

On dream class ships. I read "7" is best deck (quieter). 6 is worst. Noisier.

Deck 7 is between two floors of cabins (always quietest choice).

6 aft is over (disco?) area, noisy at night.

For specific balcony, i opted for 8469 an 8c. It is a smaller room and no couch but wider balcony..and you can see a bit of the aft. I was in 7454..but upgraded so i could be on the right side of the ship.

One person whined about cabin 8469 (bathroom door not opening all the way or hitting something..and was miserable blah blah) but everyone else liked this cabin and the fact it had huge windows can lie in bed and see the water so they say. The room is shaped funny. The balcony on 8469 opens up to the cabin forward of it..if you book two rooms.

I have not sailed on dream class yet, so this is from my research.

Sailed on legend last year and had two regular aft cabins (not reward facing)...we were on 8th floor. Loved popping up to get food.

Also heard on dream class...folks slam doors a lot so if you can be aft where there are less doors (like a special hall) it is quieter.

You can search for certain cabins...

And there is a website with more info (not cruise critic..but mentioned on here).

Thus just research what folks said about specific typ of ship and cabins you are considering.

Hope that helps.

thanks so much for your help!!! Your awesome!!

Archived