Explorer of the seas, Portofino????

Can anybody clarify this, my explorer cruise On 9th August is advertising a murder mystery dinner in portofino, but the after the refit the deck plans show no portofino anymore having being replaced by Chops Grille.

If it has been replaced I have a booking confirmed for chops grille the evening that they are advertising the murder dinner, does anybody know if theytake place in the same venue on the same night, and has anybody done this dinner? Is it good in your opinion?

Thanks

Nancy

Can anybody clarify this, my explorer cruise On 9th August is advertising a murder mystery dinner in portofino, but the after the refit the deck plans show no portofino anymore having being replaced by Chops Grille.

If it has been replaced I have a booking confirmed for chops grille the evening that they are advertising the murder dinner, does anybody know if theytake place in the same venue on the same night, and has anybody done this dinner? Is it good in your opinion?

Thanks

Nancy

When Portofino is replaced by Giovanni's, the Murder Mystery Dinner usually moves to Giovanni's.

Nancy we have done the MM Dinner a couple of times on the Expl. in Portofinos and had a great time. The dinner was great and the show was entertaining, not a 5 star show but we laughed all night. I am sure they will move or send you a notice if place has changed. Or just call.

• 11 months later...