New UK 'BOGOHO' Offer.....

So the Free AI / Grats they have been running in the UK on all 2016 sailings for the past few months finished last night. It has been replaced with a "buy one get one half off" offer that the US have seen for the past year or so....

Just re-mocked our booking for the Caribbean in 2016.

We paid £1394 Cruise Only Fare for the FOTS May 16 as shown below ... Including free gratuities and drinks package.

The same Cruise now would cost £1251 on the BOGOHO, then if we added on the drinks package it would go to £1633.62, then add on the gratuities and it would be £1737.94 :eek:

Bascially, what I could have booked yesterday would be nearly £400 more expensive today on the new 'offer' ..... ouch

Also just compared the price of a Harmony OTS Med Cruise for July 2016 that we were looking at. As far as I can see, the price is exactly the same as it was yesterday (about £3500 for two people in an ocean view balcony).... but without the Free Gratuities or Drinks Package... making it significantly more expensive ...

Glad you booked the "real" deal before the fake one.

Welcome to what us North American clients have to deal with constantly with RCI.

I hope for your sakes they don't permanently change to these BOGO rip offs that we get each and every month it seems.