Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Pendent

slavearlen

Just got off the Navigator. In Falmouth Jamaica the store next door to Diamonds International sells the pendant. I met a passenger who with the help of the shopping guide onboard got it for $595

So we don't have to click & scroll all around. Link to post #21 with photo:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=41694904&postcount=21

No need to click and scroll around, Chefpeg quoted the post that had the picture, if you click on the arrow beside slavearlen's name it says view post. That will take you directly to the picture.

Edited by reallyitsmema

Nevermind! Thought I was helping. Sorry I brought it up.

Congratulations Peg! I'll bet it looks lovely on you. It is beautiful, and I am glad you posted! I just wondered what it looked like and had to go back and find it. I don't really wear necklaces or pendants, (more into bracelets and rings) but it is a nice piece of jewelry for those that do. :D:):D Thanks!

~Patti :)

No need to click and scroll around, Chefpeg quoted the post that had the picture, if you click on the arrow beside slavearlen's name it says view post. That will take you directly to the picture.

Interesting. Thanks! I did not know that one. :D

There is now a jewelry store in St. Maarten that sells the C&A logo jewelry. I visited there in April with friends, but I'll have to get the name and post it.

I had one of the small pendants put on a charm bracelet -- lots of options with these logo pieces. :)

• 2 weeks later...

An eBay seller based in Miami has listed a 14K gold Royal Caribbean anchor pendant with what appears to be embedded diamonds. Opening bid was $0.99. Now $120+. 3 days left at the time of this posting.

Saw this and thought this may be of interest to those who participated in this thread. (And no, I'm not the seller! :) )

eBay item number is 191616000564

Good luck!

An eBay seller based in Miami has listed a 14K gold Royal Caribbean anchor pendant with what appears to be embedded diamonds. Opening bid was $0.99. Now $120+. 3 days left at the time of this posting.

Saw this and thought this may be of interest to those who participated in this thread. (And no, I'm not the seller! :) )

eBay item number is 191616000564

Good luck!

It makes me curious about why it's being sold. Thanks for posting. :)

Thanks for the detailed info. I've made cufflinks for my husband out of our old D pins, but I like the anchor better as a necklace for me.

luckily we have an E Car. cruise booked for the late fall. I am seeing jewelry in my future! :D

Thanks

M

Thanks for the detailed info. I've made cufflinks for my husband out of our old D pins, but I like the anchor better as a necklace for me.

luckily we have an E Car. cruise booked for the late fall. I am seeing jewelry in my future! :D

Thanks

M

Marcie, Imperial Jewelers in St. Thomas also have the pendants available.

Yes, my wife discovered that place last January.:eek:

Edited by clarea

Yes, my wife discovered that place last January.:eek:

Thanks to my new partners in crime! I have a special birthday coming up - one that ends in a "0". Like I said, I see jewelry in my future!

Marci

Thanks to my new partners in crime! I have a special birthday coming up - one that ends in a "0". Like I said, I see jewelry in my future!

Marci

Tell Fred he will need lots of "0"s when you go there.

Marci

Always glad to help boost the economy in the islands!!:D

For those doing the Western Caribbean with a stop in Falmouth Jamaica, stop by Jewels & Time. They are also going to be making pendants as we were there in January and Lucy the Port Lecturer took us over to meet Prem the manager.

Always glad to help boost the economy in the islands!!:D

For those doing the Western Caribbean with a stop in Falmouth Jamaica, stop by Jewels & Time. They are also going to be making pendants as we were there in January and Lucy the Port Lecturer took us over to meet Prem the manager.

Yay - a reason to get off the ship in Falmouth.

M

Patti....do you know if they have earrings also? I know this is where we bought our pendants but I don't recall earrings. (But I was just concentrating on pendants when we bought them umpteen years ago!)

There is now a jewelry store in St. Maarten that sells the C&A logo jewelry. I visited there in April with friends, but I'll have to get the name and post it.

I had one of the small pendants put on a charm bracelet -- lots of options with these logo pieces. :)

Curious if you found the name of the store. Thanks for your help.