Royal Caribbean Crown & Anchor Pendent

slavearlen

Anyone know where to find or buy a gold Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor pendent for a necklace? I've seen online where ladies have purchased them and they are gorgeous. I am a Diamond Member and want one, obviously with Diamonds. Are they available onboard? Just off the Jewel of the Seas and didn't see any there but it is a smaller ship. Next is Navigator of the Seas. Help! :)

I know that you used to be able to get them from Diamonds International... but that was a while ago. If you are talking about the crown and anchor. If you are talking about the Diamond or Diamond Plus pin made into a pendant... some C&A members have had this done by their local jeweler.

My husband bought me mine in the jewelry store on The Majesty about 4 ago when we reached d plus status. It is a beautiful diamond pendant of RCCL crown and anchor. At the time they also had earrings that matched, it was $500.00 (with discount) at the time, I wear it on every cruise and get many compliments from guests and staff members.

Anyone know where to find or buy a gold Royal Caribbean Crown and Anchor pendent for a necklace? I've seen online where ladies have purchased them and they are gorgeous. I am a Diamond Member and want one, obviously with Diamonds. Are they available onboard? Just off the Jewel of the Seas and didn't see any there but it is a smaller ship. Next is Navigator of the Seas. Help! :)

Imperial Jewelers in St. Thomas is where I got mine back in 2010. It has the diamonds in the center. We were just there last Spring and they still have them.

Just got mine at Imperial Jewelers two weeks ago while on our Jewel B2B. There's a lot of gold to it, a nice bale and seven tiny diamonds. I'm very pleased with it.

You would think RCL would sell an item like this on their ships, wouldn't you. :rolleyes:

My question too. i went to the Imperial Jewelers website, did a search but the only thing that came up was a Grand Royal engagement ring.

I just googled rccl crown and anchor charm and under images there is a picture of what I believe to be the pendant. Looks nice!

Here is a picture I found from 2011 http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=29915839&postcount=4 This is what they used to sell on the ships.

The pendant from Imperial does not have all those diamonds in it, just in the middle and they do come in several sizes. If you have the $$$ you could probably have them add as many diamonds as you want.:D

Edited by cruisenfever

Yummy .... I want the one in the picture! LOL! Thank you Patti for sharing this picture. I have one other question for you. How did you get the Pinnacle Club ribbon in your signature of your posting? I tried to add my Crown and Anchor and it would not allow me to post it as it was considered advertising, or so I expect.

Patti, I did contact them via email and they did acknowledge they carry the pendent. With your description, not sure if it was the single diamond or multiple. I wonder why RCCL doesn't tackled this item and sell it on their ships??? So strange!!

Thanks for posting the picture and everyone for telling me to look for a "charm" and calling them up for a price.

When I purchased mine, I definitely asked for and purchased the pendant. Mine is the size of a nickel which would be way to large for a charm bracelet.

Edited by cruisenfever

We bought our pendants at Imperial Jewelers.

In 2009 we found earrings and cufflinks on Enchantment like the pendant covered with diamonds someone posted earlier. We were told that they don't get them often, and haven't seen them since so we are glad we bought them.