Problems with UK site bookings

I am considering a cruise on Adventure in 2016 I am trying to do a mock booking. If I enter my C&A number it will not let me select my cabin so can go no further. It gives a message can not select this cabin at this time. I have tried with all types of cabins and lots of different cabin numbers, always getting the same message. It has been doing this for the last 12 days.

However if I do not enter my C&A number the site allows me to select a cabin and proceed with the booking.

I stop before I actually book. Anyone got any thoughts or suggestions.

Jo

I am considering a cruise on Adventure in 2016 I am trying to do a mock booking. If I enter my C&A number it will not let me select my cabin so can go no further. It gives a message can not select this cabin at this time. I have tried with all types of cabins and lots of different cabin numbers, always getting the same message. It has been doing this for the last 12 days.

However if I do not enter my C&A number the site allows me to select a cabin and proceed with the booking.

I stop before I actually book. Anyone got any thoughts or suggestions.

Jo

Call.

That is what I am trying to avoif as th UK calls go through to a Gutamala call centre and it is a night mare dealing with them. Thank you for trying to help.

After 12 days I really don't see any other option. Pick your poison...the web site or Guatamala.

What dates are you looking at? I can enter my C&A number for and Adventure sailing in Oct 2016 and choose cabins, get prices (including balcony discount) and get to the point of entering the passenger details.

Are you getting any discount with C&A? Book without C&A number then add it in later to your confirmed booking?

Yes I am platinum, not sure if to book it now or wait until my Oasis cruise is over in September this year as I am not sure what the difference is between platinum and emerald for discount. But the price has dropped by £300 from when I first started looking to when I last could look properley a few weeks ago.

Jo

What dates are you looking at? I can enter my C&A number for and Adventure sailing in Oct 2016 and choose cabins, get prices (including balcony discount) and get to the point of entering the passenger details.

I am looking for 10th September sailing. either cheapest balcony or Junior suite.

Jo

there are 2 UK booking options try both.

.co.uk

.com with a UK regional setting.

have you tried logging in to My Cruises then trying to book?

It is not clear on the RCI site what perks you are getting

the other option is to use a TA and possibly get some other perks.

Don't forget to check the US pricing and perks and book through a US TA if it is enough cheaper.

I think the system was down becuase they were changing the offers over. They've removed the all inclusive offer now, and added the famous BOGOHO that the US have been subject to for the past year or so...

Just re-mocked our booking for the Caribbean in 2016.

We paid £1394 Cruise Only Fare for the FOTS May 16 as shown below ... Including free gratuities and drinks package.

The same Cruise now would cost £1251 on the BOGOHO, then if we added on the drinks package it would go to £1633.62, then add on the gratuities and it would be £1737.94 :eek:

Bascially, what I could have booked yesterday would be nearly £400 more expensive today on the new 'offer' ..... ouch

Edited by swoopy2110

there are 2 UK booking options try both.

.co.uk

.com with a UK regional setting.

have you tried logging in to My Cruises then trying to book?

It is not clear on the RCI site what perks you are getting

the other option is to use a TA and possibly get some other perks.

Don't forget to check the US pricing and perks and book through a US TA if it is enough cheaper.

I will try your suggestions. I can not access the US site for some reason to check prices and always used to book through US TA but can't find one now.

Thank you for your help much appreciated will let you know if it works.