Meet & Mingle

reilly1

I am on the 4 June Journey voyage and we have more than the minimum of 25 required for an official M&M event. I have not yet had a confirmation from Azamara. Usually on Celebrity we get an email as soon as the number has been reached.

Bonnie, do you have any information on this?

I am on the 4 June Journey voyage and we have more than the minimum of 25 required for an official M&M event. I have not yet had a confirmation from Azamara. Usually on Celebrity we get an email as soon as the number has been reached.

Bonnie, do you have any information on this?

Azamara will host a meeting regardless of how many sign up. If there is no invitation in your stateroom, check the daily Pursuits (list of events) for time and place.

We boarded the Journey on march 16th and the same evening at 6pm we already had the Meet&Mingle, hosted by Tony Markey, the cruisedirector and all senior officers showing up.

We had the invitations in our stateroom and got no confirmation per email before.

Perhaps the difference is Azamara doesn't require 25 in order to hold the meeting.

Though the language on the website does actually state that it does....

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/cruisecritic/getParty.do

Connecting with fellow travelers is part of the Azamara Club Cruises experience, and our Meet and Mingle party helps you do just that. Register to enjoy the opportunity to meet other guests that you connected with on Cruise Critic, through other social networks or onboard.

Share information and tips, make plans in advance of your cruise – and then meet your new friends on board during a private, complimentary party.

If a minimum of 25 people are registered 3 days prior to your sail date, you will receive a confirmation email and you will have an opportunity to meet your new Meet and Mingle friends onboard. If your party does not reach the 25 person minimum, you will receive a cancellation email from us.

We boarded the Journey on march 16th and the same evening at 6pm we already had the Meet&Mingle, hosted by Tony Markey, the cruisedirector and all senior officers showing up.

We had the invitations in our stateroom and got no confirmation per email before.

Curious as to where your Meet&Mingle was held. On the cruise prior to your cruise it was in the Living Room. Logistics were not great and Tony mentioned that he might move it back to the library. Wondering what he decided.

beachseeker,

we were about 90 people for the meeting, and the other lounges were too small. So they decided to choose the Cabaret Lounge.

And most people did show up and enjoyed snacks and drinks.

In the library we had the meeting for german guests, but we were only 20, not much more space in the library.

On the following cruise about 105 german passengers were invited to this meeting and Heike also had decide to invite them into the Cabaret Lounge.

Though the language on the website does actually state that it does....

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/cruisecritic/getParty.do

This language on our website needs some attention, since it is true we always will host a M&M regardless of how many sign up.

I've forwarded this thread along to our marketing department.

I would never have been able to find that Meet & Mingle sign up had not someone on my Roll Call posted the direct link. Using the search feature on azamaraclubcruises.com - it doesn't come up - and browsing around in the Booked Passenger section or FAQ, I couldn't find it either.

Considering it can be especially of interest to those of us new to Azamara - perhaps when the marketing team works on the wording, they can also work on indexing so it comes up in searches or comes up when we look at our reservations?

(I will note that the CC link in the upper right corner of the page works today - it didn't the first couple times I tried it :o)

Edited by Hoyaheel

Upper right corner of which page?? Thanks!

Cruise Critic - full version (haven't tested mobile) I see it on my computer when I'm looking at the main Azamara board page.

1513677861_MM.jpg.99c896fd48e8da0b4a6c3335609584e1.jpg

Edited by Hoyaheel

This language on our website needs some attention, since it is true we always will host a M&M regardless of how many sign up.

I've forwarded this thread along to our marketing department.

The webpage wording has been corrected to say the M&M will always be held regardless of how many CCrs sign up :)

Thank you for pointing this out for us!

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/cruisecritic/getBooking.do

We are also looking into how to make the link easier to find on our website. Even we have trouble finding it!

The webpage wording has been corrected to say the M&M will always be held regardless of how many CCrs sign up :)

Thank you for pointing this out for us!

https://secure.azamaraclubcruises.com/cruisecritic/getBooking.do

We are also looking into how to make the link easier to find on our website. Even we have trouble finding it!

Nice job getting that fixed. Now you should also look at the confirmation that the cruise line sends when you sign up. Although it's quite a while before we're on Quest, this thread prompted me to sign up for the Meet & Greet. The auto-confirmation I received referenced the 25 person minimum.

Nice job getting that fixed. Now you should also look at the confirmation that the cruise line sends when you sign up. Although it's quite a while before we're on Quest, this thread prompted me to sign up for the Meet & Greet. The auto-confirmation I received referenced the 25 person minimum.

Hi NC&KY, would you email a copy of that auto-confirmation to LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com? Please include "Attn Paulina" in the subject line.

She has promised to correct this letter but from what I understand that letter is generated through some older programming and she wants to research it.

Thanks so much!

Hi NC&KY, would you email a copy of that auto-confirmation to LeClubVoyage@AzamaraClubCruises.com? Please include "Attn Paulina" in the subject line.

She has promised to correct this letter but from what I understand that letter is generated through some older programming and she wants to research it.

Thanks so much!

Done. Thanks for your usual prompt response.:)

Having been in charge of a (much less complex) website, I understand how difficult it is to find all the tentacles of something you need to change. Thanks for the initial fix and the understanding that it may require follow-up!