Live from Journey

excitedofharpenden

A couple of days into our cruise with sunny skies and calm seas. I have found use of the phrase "it doesn't get much better" a frequent sum up of life onboard. Crew as usual can't do enough for you. We ate at the Patio last night and it was excellent. On my last cruise I ate there twice and it was very good. I'd encourage anyone to try it. A nice half way house between the buffet and main dining room with views!

It does look like the self service laundry will be fixed in the next couple of days. I'll post when it's done.

I'll be on the ship for six weeks which is the longest time I've been away, but I have a feeling I still won't want to get off at the end.

Phil

A couple of days into our cruise with sunny skies and calm seas. I have found use of the phrase "it doesn't get much better" a frequent sum up of life onboard. Crew as usual can't do enough for you. We ate at the Patio last night and it was excellent. On my last cruise I ate there twice and it was very good. I'd encourage anyone to try it. A nice half way house between the buffet and main dining room with views!

It does look like the self service laundry will be fixed in the next couple of days. I'll post when it's done.

I'll be on the ship for six weeks which is the longest time I've been away, but I have a feeling I still won't want to get off at the end.

Phil

Thanks Phil

I loved the patio even on a cooler transatlantic so can't wait to try it again in warmer climes.

Just remember you have to get off so you can experience that lovely buzz when you first come back on ;)

. We ate at the Patio last night and it was excellent. On my last cruise I ate there twice and it was very good. I'd encourage anyone to try it. A nice half way house between the buffet and main dining room with views!

Phil,

Is there an up charge for the Patio?

Have a wonderful time, Phil! Those of us slaving away at our jobs, waiting for our next Azamazing cruise, are quite envious! I still enjoy living vicariously through your postings!

Bon Voyage a toi, Phil! Six weeks sounds delicious! Will you be in the Med the entire time? And what type of stateroom did you book? Since AZ is your favorite holiday, I know you will have a terrific time. We are still in the midst of our big Europe adventure, right now having rich experiences in Berlin. Give Heiki a big kiss for us when you run into her, and I know you will! Enjoy every moment!

Tom and Ron

Hi Phil,

Thanks for posting. 6 weeks ? Wow, that's AzAmazing ! Wishing you a continued wonderful time on Journey. Please send my warm regards to Captain Johannes and Heike. If Dale is onboard, please send my best wishes as well.

Hope you keep us posted. Thanks very much !

Edited by Host Andy

Bon Voyage a toi, Phil! Six weeks sounds delicious! Will you be in the Med the entire time? And what type of stateroom did you book? Since AZ is your favorite holiday, I know you will have a terrific time. We are still in the midst of our big Europe adventure, right now having rich experiences in Berlin. Give Heiki a big kiss for us when you run into her, and I know you will! Enjoy every moment!

Tom and Ron

Tom, yes all in the Med. Santorini four times, but I don't care! Just arrived there this morning. First cruise I'm in a balcony, second and third an OV on deck 4 and a Club World Owner's Suite for the last one. I'm in 7014 right now and really like the location.

I will indeed give Heike a big kiss from you both! Continue to enjoy your big European adventure.:cool:

Phil

Azamazing Evening in Chania was excellent last night. Piano recital in the open air followed by some fireworks arranged by the town.

I took a photo of the tapas yesterday evening. I didn't try any, but it looked delicious.

image_zps6lmjrieo.jpeg

Phil

They certainly do look delicious Phil....and I think I will be trying quite a few of them very soon. :)

Loved your Azamazing Evening pics on FB....looked like you all had a great time.

Wish there was a like button ! :)

I can't find Phil's photos on Azamara's FB account!

Phil, could you send a link to :

calverleyjackie06atgmaildot com.

Many thanks.

Edited by upwarduk

Tom, yes all in the Med. Santorini four times, but I don't care! Just arrived there this morning. First cruise I'm in a balcony, second and third an OV on deck 4 and a Club World Owner's Suite for the last one. I'm in 7014 right now and really like the location.

I will indeed give Heike a big kiss from you both! Continue to enjoy your big European adventure.:cool:

Phil

Thanks for the reply, Phil. So you seem to be sampling staterooms from the entire ship? Send some comments on the Owner's Suite after you have stayed there...I will pass them on to Robert and Robyn, with whom we are corresponding. They are very interested in how things evolve in the suites. Oh, and have a terrific time; I know you will!

Good to know we have a certified guide when we board in 3 1/2 weeks. :D:D

We expect insight and knowledge of all bars and restaurants in all ports. :D:D

Edited by oddjob16