Journey June 16th.

Lottie A

Great time so far. Excellent service and show last night...our first onboard.

We did Italian Buffet in Windows last night with a special friend, he is quite well known on here! :)

Mariano is making us (great and free) Lemon Drop Martini's and Ed is playing us our kind of music. Today we are sitting in the sunshine on the rooftop terrace of the lovely Hotel La Favorita in Sorrento sipping cocktails. What could be better?

Amalfi tomorrow. We will probably get the ferry to Positano from there.

Loving this cruise so far!

Great time so far. Excellent service and show last night...our first onboard.

We did Italian Buffet in Windows last night with a special friend, he is quite well known on here! :)

Mariano is making us (great and free) Lemon Drop Martini's and Ed is playing us our kind of music. Today we are sitting in the sunshine on the rooftop terrace of the lovely Hotel La Favorita in Sorrento sipping cocktails. What could be better?

Amalfi tomorrow. We will probably get the ferry to Positano from there.

Loving this cruise so far!

Look forward to hearing how the evening goes tonight. I think we are just going to miss Ed, he plays our kind of music as well. Never managed to get a Lemon Drop on Azamara - is it in Spirits you are getting them because that will be a first request in August. We do have a like package then so an upgraded package of drinks to enjoy anyway

Apparently the Azamazing Evening was a great success Ann. Heard lots of praise from the guests for the concert. We opted for a quiet night onboard this time and had a marvellous dinner at Prime C.

Mariano is in Spirits and is a dab hand at Lemon Drops....yes they are free and made with the proper ingredients too.

P in good spirits today ....we will try to control his joyfulness.... but it may prove a little difficult! :D

Positano tomorrow. Weather is wonderful. Then probably dinner at The Patio with P.

Lottie, you are in one of the world's most beautiful regions. Enjoy it all!

Really am enjoying it all. Had a great dinner with friends last night and saw the wonderful Sasha and Dima in their dance show. Also a British flautist, who was rather good.

Today we are in Taormina....getting there just after lunch. Plan is shopping for a bit, then a few cocktails on a lovely terrace overlooking Giardini Naxos Bay. A restful day is needed after the heat of Positano yesterday.

Really am enjoying it all. Had a great dinner with friends last night and saw the wonderful Sasha and Dima in their dance show. Also a British flautist, who was rather good.

Today we are in Taormina....getting there just after lunch. Plan is shopping for a bit, then a few cocktails on a lovely terrace overlooking Giardini Naxos Bay. A restful day is needed after the heat of Positano yesterday.

Have a great day in Taormina. Sipping coctails on a terrace seems like a good idea. Hope your shopping is succesful.:D:D:D We are boardin on thursday in Athens, Just packed and ready to go.Have four days in Glyfalda Beach as a pre-cruise goodie :D

Edited by oddjob16

Thanks for your updates Lottie. Wishing you a wonderful Cruise !

(And Phil and Ellbon too !)

Thanks Andy....and Spursgirl is also on this cruise with us and having a lot of fun. She has a date with half of Essex to watch England play tonight. I'm going to watch Bruce Parker.

Sea day today...we went to Jazz Brunch for fruit....late night last night, so slept in. Then we had a wonderful "Ploughman's Lunch" in Windows terrace with good friends. We brought out The Branston. :D

Other Brits were wondering where we got it!

Weather perfect, dinner in the MDR tonight with a certain man who is having the time of his life on his multiple B2B's and looking very good! :D

Mykonos tomorrow and White Night. Can't wait.....LOVE White Night! :)

Thanks Andy....and Spursgirl is also on this cruise with us and having a lot of fun. She has a date with half of Essex to watch England play tonight. I'm going to watch Bruce Parker.

Sea day today...we went to Jazz Brunch for fruit....late night last night, so slept in. Then we had a wonderful "Ploughman's Lunch" in Windows terrace with good friends. We brought out The Branston. :D

Other Brits were wondering where we got it!

Weather perfect, dinner in the MDR tonight with a certain man who is having the time of his life on his multiple B2B's and looking very good! :D

Mykonos tomorrow and White Night. Can't wait.....LOVE White Night! :)

Ploughman's lunch was great fun. Thank you for bringing the Branston Lottie. As always Alex and Laze on the ship were great at setting things up.

Phil

A very windy day in Mykonos. Captain Johannesburg says the tenders will be a bit bumpy!

Had another great dinner with Hazel, Phil, Sasha, Dima and new friends Louise and Mary. Bruce Parker's show was great, as always.

Serious shopping day planned for Mykonos....and a nice lunch with a few drinks of course! :D

White Night tonight....get your dancing shoes on Phil!

Ploughman's lunch was great fun. Thank you for bringing the Branston Lottie. As always Alex and Laze on the ship were great at setting things up.

Phil

Glad to read that there was some folks getting pickled :rolleyes:

It has to be botb for sure.... (now that ages us)

It was too windy in Mykonos for White Night.....:(

They didn't bring it indoors as usual, but decided to do Voices show instead, which we have seen many times. We went to Aqualina instead and had a lovely chilled out time.

Very hot in Santorini today so we are staying onboard and saying goodbye to a few friends. Getting off tomorrow....so sad! It's been a great cruise.

I decided to brave the local boat used today instead of the Azamara tenders. It is exceedingly hot so I didn't stay out long. Managed to make a few purchases though.

Lottie and I are going to have a leisurely lunch with Phil at the Sunset Bar before we do the dreaded packing. We are staying in Athens post cruise - Captain Johannes tells us it is going to be 38 degrees tomorrow.

I presume they will reschedule White Night for tonight. We had White Night on the last night of our recent cruise in Monte Carlo. I thought it worked well, as the last night is often a bit of a 'downer'.

Glad you are all having a good time, but we are very jealous of the weeks Excited of Harpenden is spending on board. Never met him, but I read all the posts avidly.

Booked to go on Viking Ocean in September, but not sure if we will make it due to DH Mike falling into the cactus garden of the Villa Ephrussi ! MRI scans later today.

Can't wait to be back on Azamara. Nothing scheduled yet, but I will continually search for a good deal.

Mike has those sort of voices too. He is a St Albans boy and his best friends Dad used to run the off licence Lovibonds in Harpenden. Many happy hours spent next door at La Capri coffee bar, then moved on to The Tin Pot, The Malta and the Gibraltar. Its all gibberish to me, speaking as a Clapham girl.

All very non-gibberish to me! The Gibraltar Castle was my favourite local for many years. The Malta not so much!

Phil