Average age on Azamara Med cruise

TomBeckCruise

I would say 55-65 with very few children. This cruise line is for mature adults who

enjoy seeing sights in small intimate groups with a little luxury. This is my opinion.

I agree with the other posters. The crew told me I was the youngest at age 28 by around a decade on our Med cruise in October 2014. There were 2 younger on board in their early teens but they were traveling with the guest lecturers.

I'd say our 'median age' is 60, with a sprinkling =<40, and a sprinkling =>80...making the median age 60.

We're travelling the Quest next week for our 10th anniversary in our mid-30s...I guess it's safe to say we really will be the young ones on board!

Just back from a Med Journey cruise and I commented at the time that the age demographic seemed a lot younger than it has previously been. There were many passengers in their 30/40's and quite a few in their 20's. Lots of lively people having a great time. :)

My adult children are sailing with us again this summer. 29 and 26. Last year there were 2 children with two different families and at least a couple of younger adults. ( August cruise )

Please remember Age, however, is all in the mind. The white night hummed with energy, dancing continued until the band finished. We saw more involvement in activities on Azamara then in any of our many Celebrity cruises and they were full of children and young adults.

We traveled on the Journey in 2014. We, both in our late 30's at the time, were among the youngest. But we did not mind. We are not party animals, nor do we have children - which is one of the reasons we choose Azamara and sail in the spring or fall only.

Edited by Sabbycat

Length of cruise is key. For our week long cruise the average was 50-60, but it was a well spread demographic, from people in their 20s to their 90s. Generally the longer the voyage the older the demographic but for an upscale line, this side of Seabourn I find Azamara attracts a wider demographic than most lines.

Length of cruise is key. For our week long cruise the average was 50-60, but it was a well spread demographic, from people in their 20s to their 90s. Generally the longer the voyage the older the demographic but for an upscale line, this side of Seabourn I find Azamara attracts a wider demographic than most lines.

Hi Mo! Lovely to see you on the Azamara forum. Hope you and J both got home safely.....and with your luggage!

It was a great cruise wasn't it? :)