Where to have lunch in Philipsburg?

Turtles06

We have a port call in St. Maarten in November. We've been to St. Maarten before, but did not spend any time in Philipsburg. We've got plenty of islands on this trip, so we may just have a low-key day in St. Maarten wandering around Philipsburg.

Any suggestions for lunch?

Thanks in advance!

The Greenhouse at Bobby's Marina, not far from the ship has good food. Also Holland House. I personally like Taloula Mango's right on the boardwalk. Good wings and drinks. A place I suggest you visit is Juggie's Place. Not for lunch but for fun. Juggie is a great guy and while there get his special of 2 beers and a cuban for $2.99 plus he has his own rum to purchase.:cool:

The Greenhouse at Bobby's Marina, not far from the ship has good food. Also Holland House. I personally like Taloula Mango's right on the boardwalk. Good wings and drinks. A place I suggest you visit is Juggie's Place. Not for lunch but for fun. Juggie is a great guy and while there get his special of 2 beers and a cuban for $2.99 plus he has his own rum to purchase.:cool:

Thank you!

Turtles, what kind of lunch are you looking for?

Burger and Beer or a step up to Lobster and Chablis?

Somewhere in between?

Need more info.

gary

Good point! Not the Lobster and Chablis :) More like a comfortable place where we can get some Caribbean food. So yes, probably on the burger and beer end of the spectrum.

Thanks!

My favorite is Chesterfields. Closer to the pier than the town though but on the way.

There are many that I have heard of that I haven't tried and they are all reviewed on a Travellers Assistance site that has TWO letters in its name but I don't think that we can mention it on here. I think that would be a great place to check out as well. Chesterfields is currently 4th but there is a burger place ranked 3rd. Might be a good place to check out.:)

• 4 weeks later...