Bora Bora Private Beach?

Kamfish642

oh wow, the water is clearer than the bath water at home. No wonder you are coming back almost every year. Your son is probably taller this year, and much more experienced in snorkeling by this July. That is so nice to be able to go FP every year. I wish I could do that. I finally am going this year: the talk, the plan, the wait and now im going 200% sure in July. I love the ocean water, unfortunately im not a good braved swimmer. FP has much calmer and warmer water than Pacific Ocean in my state. Thank you for the info.

SOme guests here enjoyed the Bora B Motu, and some had negative thoughts about the Bora B Motu. The main negative reason is the No Bath room? My first visit in FP on PG ship: should I do the Bora B Motu? your details input with your personal experience is appreciated.

SOme guests here enjoyed the Bora B Motu, and some had negative thoughts about the Bora B Motu. The main negative reason is the No Bath room? My first visit in FP on PG ship: should I do the Bora B Motu? your details input with your personal experience is appreciated.

We were on the Gauguin December of 2015, and didn't go to this motu. I have regretted it ever since and will go in June when we sail again.

If you are wanting quiet, pristine waters, and don't have to have a full bathroom, I suggest you go!!! :)

No bathroom isn't a problem at all IMHO. But, that's me.

There is a lot of information on private Motu, but not much on Bora Bora private beach excursion. Are restrooms available? Are water or other beverages offered? Finally, how long of a boat ride is it from where the ship moors?

Thank you in advance for any information.

I posted a link for video of this Motu, but neglected to actually "reply" to anyone. I am posting the link again with this reply.

Hope this is helpful.

Edited by Pengawin3
clarity

Thank you for the video link Peng. I watched it, and cant wait for my turn to go, especially im the first timer. Someone also posted that there is a transfer back and forth from ship to Motu is within one hour time frame. I will check in this Motu for sure now, if I like it, I stay 2-3 hours, if not 1 hour is good enough to enjoy it.

My beach towel is so huge, almost bigger than me. Would PG hand out the beach towel to its guests, or should i make room for mine in my luggages? your input is appreciated.

Thank you for the video link Peng. I watched it, and cant wait for my turn to go, especially im the first timer. Someone also posted that there is a transfer back and forth from ship to Motu is within one hour time frame. I will check in this Motu for sure now, if I like it, I stay 2-3 hours, if not 1 hour is good enough to enjoy it.

My beach towel is so huge, almost bigger than me. Would PG hand out the beach towel to its guests, or should i make room for mine in my luggages? your input is appreciated.

PG has special towels for beach/snorkeling