WOW! Back from February 18 sailing

Cruzinbabe06

Click paperclip icon in reply box. Click the choose a file button and select from your files.

OK thanks, I don't have a scanner, but i can take a picture of them with my tablet and see how it comes out.

I have to fly out tomorrow, but will be back Thursday, that'll be my project.;p

Thank you so much for taking the time to do all this. It is truly appreciated !

Just went on youtube and will look at every video you posted shortly. Did you do one of your room / ship ? I did not see it . I will go check again to make sure.

Also would really appreciated the " journal " and any paper info you have if you find a way to do it.

Have a great day, and thanks again for all the detail info

Josee.

Edited by barbeaujo
spelling

Thank you so much for taking the time to do all this. It is truly appreciated !

Just went on youtube and will look at every video you posted shortly. Did you do one of your room / ship ? I did not see it . I will go check again to make sure.

Also would really appreciated the " journal " and any paper info you have if you find a way to do it.

Have a great day, and thanks again for all the detail info

Josee.

You're welcome ;)

I just uploaded video of our cabin on YouTube.

I didnt get a chance to take any of the ship.

Also, I'm using my tablet to take pictures of the dailies and they're coming out blurry.:rolleyes:

But, I have them, if you want to know anything specific.:)

You were on Deck 4 not Deck 3. I don't know if you can correct this on YouTube.

You captured the excitement we felt on our first PG cruise! It was our very first cruise ever and set the standard for the rest of our cruising. This feeling brings us back to the PG over and over. We have taken, I believe, all of their standard itineraries. I can't wait for our Bali to Fiji cruise in June.:D

You were on Deck 4 not Deck 3. I don't know if you can correct this on YouTube.

You captured the excitement we felt on our first PG cruise! It was our very first cruise ever and set the standard for the rest of our cruising. This feeling brings us back to the PG over and over. We have taken, I believe, all of their standard itineraries. I can't wait for our Bali to Fiji cruise in June.:D

Thank you, yes I can change it.

We were looking for the Fiji itinerary, but no luck for next year. Maybe 2019, I hope.

Typically every other year as they head to Australia or Singapore for refurbishments/dry dock

This has been the pattern since 2010. However prior to that they would go to Fiji twice a year in April and November.

• 2 weeks later...
We will be in 418 for 3 people. no balcony....were you happy with not having a balcony? We always get a balcony but it was so much more money!

Was in 411, December 2015, and didn't miss the balcony. My folks had a small balcony/lanai cabin, and I thought it was nice, but not at all worth the $$$. Just my 2 cents.

We moved 1 bed by the window, the other stayed near the closet. This created space in the middle.

The table went in the middle, in front of the little nightstand and phone.

We put the loveseat in front of the table and we put the ottoman in the corner, near the window.

This is BRILLIANT!!! Sharing a cabin with my friend and I think we'll do a little rearranging of the furniture in June, when we board the ship!!! Thank you for letting us all know how you did it!!!

Thanks Cruisinbabe06 for all the great info!

Anyone know if you can order one of the "drinks of the day" on a different day? I put all the names and ingredients into my notes, and there are some I would probably like more than others and I have an unfortunate banana allergy.

Thanks Cruisinbabe06 for all the great info!

Anyone know if you can order one of the "drinks of the day" on a different day? I put all the names and ingredients into my notes, and there are some I would probably like more than others and I have an unfortunate banana allergy.

Sure you can. I even take recipes from home and ask them to make the drinks up for me. In my experience the best two bartenders who have a good sense of balance in creating drinks are Efren and Jerome. Efren made me a very good ginger Cosmo after I begged a piece of ginger from the chef! I took the pear compote which was part of the dessert one night and Jerome created a wonderful after dinner drink muddling it with some port.

Sure you can. I even take recipes from home and ask them to make the drinks up for me. In my experience the best two bartenders who have a good sense of balance in creating drinks are Efren and Jerome. Efren made me a very good ginger Cosmo after I begged a piece of ginger from the chef! I took the pear compote which was part of the dessert one night and Jerome created a wonderful after dinner drink muddling it with some port.

Nice! Sounds like I'll have to search those two out!

Nice! Sounds like I'll have to search those two out!

They were both really good. I had them send a taste to the Captain who at home is charged with making his wife cocktails!

I always look at the window and porthole rooms on decks 3 & 4 as extra storage areas as there is a large shelf below the window/portholes.

I've stayed on decks 3, 6 & 7 .......

The balcony is nice, my BH loves it for morning coffee and to dry wet swim wear. I will say the balcony is also nice when you want to let the ocean breeze in. Whenever we are entering or leaving a island lagoon I'm on the rail with a camera so the balcony is more a love for my BH than me.

Also agree that the crew treats you the same no matter which room you occupy. I've heard a few on deck 8 have had issues with that sometimes ..... guess they now go Cunard.

The PG is casual wear during the day and causal country club at night ......... perfect for me :)

Sorry to be so dense, but what does BH stand for?

Better Half I am assuming. With the Kahuna you never know though. It could be anything! When his wife calls him her BH it means blow hard....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So do you think when I call Colin my DH...it means die hard?

Nicely said ....... I think he owes you some more black pearls after that comment :)

He has always given me carte blanche but whats the point in more acquisitions since the good stuff sits in the bank a lot of the time. I also find it easier to travel with artificial stuff or cheaper Chinese pearls so there is no stress.