Flying to Embarkation Port Solo

BassettMom

Thanks again for all your comments. I don't normally assume everyone around me is a criminal, but at the same time, acknowledge that they do exist. While it may be a little inconvenient taking my purse with me, I would prefer to start my vacation in Japan with all the things I left home with (more of a better safe than sorry mentality). I think I'll also put a few toiletries in my purse as well, then I can also freshen up a little bit before trying to sleep, or before landing.

Does anyone remember if there is a hook on the back of the door so I can hang my purse (hate the thought of putting it on the floor or next to the sink)? I can't remember since I don't think I've ever paid attention.

Thanks again for all your comments. I don't normally assume everyone around me is a criminal, but at the same time, acknowledge that they do exist. While it may be a little inconvenient taking my purse with me, I would prefer to start my vacation in Japan with all the things I left home with (more of a better safe than sorry mentality). I think I'll also put a few toiletries in my purse as well, then I can also freshen up a little bit before trying to sleep, or before landing.

Does anyone remember if there is a hook on the back of the door so I can hang my purse (hate the thought of putting it on the floor or next to the sink)? I can't remember since I don't think I've ever paid attention.

A hook on the inside of the bathroom door on the plane?:eek:...nope, never seen one but I have never flown on EMERITUS.....

They seem to have showers on their planes as well.

A hook on the inside of the bathroom door on the plane?:eek:...nope, never seen one but I have never flown on EMERITUS.....

They seem to have showers on their planes as well.

Lol, not flying on any luxury airline unfortunately (can't justify it since I could book several cruises for the cost of one of those tickets [emoji6]).

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Annoying as it is, I just keep my cross-body purse on when using the bathroom. Too yucky in there to put it down:(.

Agree (which is why I was hoping for a hook, but don't ever recall seeing one).

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Agree with money belt.But real danger is on shore Europe.Especially Paris, Barcelona and Rome.I keep MB on 24 hours a day when doing a Euro land trip. I have had PP try to get my money several times but they cannot find it since I wear belt below waist under snug pants, usually jeans.Zipper facing body.