Life Boat location

Roo

We are looking at booking cabins 7196 and 7198 on Harmony OTS. We usually pick cabins on a much higher deck. I was wondering if anyone knew (or knew where to guide me to) where the lifeboats are in relation to these cabins. As this deck is moderately low, I don't want our view downwards (towards the water) to be obstructed by the lifeboats. Thanks.

The lifeboats on Oasis class ships on the upper portion of deck five, Promenade deck, and below deck six. They extend partially out from the deck, but the amount of obstruction with a downward view is minimal. You quite literally would have to look straight down to see any extension of the lifeboats.

We have had a deck six JS balcony (6244) on Allure and did not have any issues with the lifeboat locations. This also was mitigated further by the hump of the extended deck with our stateroom. Your choices also have the larger deck extension which would provide the same result as ours. In addition you are a deck higher. IMO, you will have no issues with the lifeboats with either selection.

If you Google Harmony of the Seas (or any Oasis class ship) and look under "images" you will see a number of pictures that show what I describe.