What's in walking distance & temp in April

angelbearmom

Hi! I'm going to be doing a circle Hawaii cruise in April 2018. I'll be travelling with a young woman who has many medical issues and is in a wheelchair. I already know she can't get off the ship on Maui. There are possible excursions on Hilo and Kauai. But just in case neither work how close to the port are beaches or things to see and do? Also in Honolulu how far is the beach from the Port? I'm also wondering about the temperature at that time of year as she can't really regulate her temperature very well. I want to be honest with her if getting off the ship or doing much isn't an option. Thanks,

Hi! I'm going to be doing a circle Hawaii cruise in April 2018. I'll be travelling with a young woman who has many medical issues and is in a wheelchair. I already know she can't get off the ship on Maui.

The temperature on Maui during April should be in the upper 70's to low 80's during the day. If that works for your young woman, even though she can't go ashore perhaps you can get her out on deck where she can see Lahaina in the distance and the mountains behind it. It is such a pleasant tropical setting to watch while the ship sits offshore. Heck, we enjoy staying onboard and having a ship to ourselves. Enjoy and warmest aloha to all of you!!