Has Azamara lost your bag on arrival at the end of cruise

Thameside

To the OP - I think that you owe Azamara an apology for your misleading thread title. As I suggested in a previous post, Azamara did not lose your luggage.

DON

All I can say DON is I would be very grateful if people like you (as per you previous post) take more care when collecting their baggage so as not to cause so much distress and upset to fellow passengers.

Yes they have found my lost bag and I await it's return.

Good news Thameside!

I've heard from our ship Customer Service. Long story short, the Ground Handler in Mumbai has your missing luggage! After you left the terminal a woman returned your bag that she mistakenly had picked up. Our CS personnel are working on getting the bag sent to you asap.

Thank you I did receive a message last night asking me to confirm my address for it's return. It's good news, and we are grateful, but it does show how bad Mumbai Port, and your agents, are, when it has taken over a week to find out that the bag was returned to them on that day. They did have all my contact details.

Thanks for following this through, it is appreciated. I will let you know when I receive it.

BTW, we did have a fantastic cruise, other than the episode at the end, and very much enjoyed our 20 days on board. The crew were excellent, as usual, and we had some lovely meals both in the restaurants and on our balcony. CD Eric was his usual excellent self. Many thanks Azamara.

BTW, we did have a fantastic cruise, other than the episode at the end, and very much enjoyed our 20 days on board. The crew were excellent, as usual, and we had some lovely meals both in the restaurants and on our balcony. CD Eric was his usual excellent self. Many thanks Azamara.

So glad your luggage is on its way back to you.

Thank YOU for choosing Azamara! So glad you enjoyed your cruise with us. We look forward to welcoming you aboard again soon :ship:

All I can say DON is I would be very grateful if people like you (as per you previous post) take more care when collecting their baggage so as not to cause so much distress and upset to fellow passengers.

Yes they have found my lost bag and I await it's return.

As I indicated in the post that you reference, I do not know if it was me or the person who owned the bag that I ended up with made the mistake. I can not remember if there were one or two of my relatively unique bags on the carousal when I picked up the bag. Things worked out I I did not blame the airline for the error. I accept that it was either me or the individual that got my bag.

DON

As I indicated in the post that you reference, I do not know if it was me or the person who owned the bag that I ended up with made the mistake. I can not remember if there were one or two of my relatively unique bags on the carousal when I picked up the bag. Things worked out I I did not blame the airline for the error. I accept that it was either me or the individual that got my bag.

That is a very good reason to have a unique case. No-one could mistake my case, trust me! It's no wonder people in a rush take the wrong case, with all those black and silver ones looking so similar.

That is a very good reason to have a unique case. No-one could mistake my case, trust me! It's no wonder people in a rush take the wrong case, with all those black and silver ones looking so similar.

We have suitcase covers made by caseskinz a U.K. Company. People often admire them they are somewhat wacky in colours mine is Lego bricks. They have our surname printed on them in 3 inch high letters. Not only do we have no issues with others taking them they are always so clear and a reassuring sight as we watch the cases first appear on the carousel at airports. From a distance we can see all is well!

As the company has about 200 designs plenty unique looks to choose from. I found them via Amazon