Enterprise Car Rental Near Port Oahu

steimey

Just wanted to post about my experience. Post Pride of America 05/06/17

I reserved for the Saturday morning we got off the ship. I knew they opened at 9 am so I made the reservation for that time.

I left my sister at the port with the luggage and walked to Enterprise. It took me 10 minutes or less to walk there. I got the car and drove back to the pier to get her. She did not mind as she had a visor and wanted the sun.

We drove by King Kamehameha Statue and Punchbowl Cemetry. Then to Pearl Harbor. I had reserved tickets on line in advance but was able to exchange for earlier ones.

We then went to Hilton Hawaiian Village, Lagoon Tower and the valet let me leave the car there while we checked in. I then drove back to Enterprise and got their shuttle back to the hotel. I believe the shuttle goes until 3 or 3:30pm. They had to call the driver for my shuttle.

I had read on the boards that they will not pick you up at the port. But the shuttle driver did say they do. Please call to confirm. My sister did not see any rental car shuttles while I was in the process of getting the car.

The cars are parked on the 8th floor and it is quite a drive down in the parking garage. If you bring the car back after 2 pm on Saturday you just park it outside the rental counter. So that was a help.

Enterprise Kakaako 677 Ala Moana Blvd 808-536-1555