Private Transportation Cape Liberty ?

Ashland

I know about Dial 7 and Camel Limo...but does anyone have experience or heard of Limo Star NY or have any other recommendations... I need service for 2 from Cape Liberty to EWR for a 12:30pm flight in October off Anthem.

I know about Dial 7 and Camel Limo...but does anyone have experience or heard of Limo Star NY or have any other recommendations... I need service for 2 from Cape Liberty to EWR for a 12:30pm flight in October off Anthem.

A lot of people living in southern calif are native to NYC and travel back and forth. You should be able to canvass neighbors and find someone who can suggest a limo service .Good luck.

A lot of people living in southern calif are native to NYC and travel back and forth. You should be able to canvass neighbors and find someone who can suggest a limo service .Good luck.

Sorry...but..."Canvass my neighbors"... Isn't this the correct place to ask for specific needs from Cape Liberty to EWR. :confused:

If someone asked me about a New Yorker needing transportation from San Pedro (cruise port) to LAX I don't think I would tell them the same as you suggested.

But thanks for your input ;)

You can just disembark and go to the taxi dispatcher to get either a private car or shared transportation to EWR with drivers who service Cape Liberty all the time and know the area well.

I live in NY and never heard of Limo Star until the OP mentioned it. But that aside, the Yelp reviews (if you can rely on them) are positive. I am sure Dial 7 and Carmel drivers are familiar with the (routes) from Cape Liberty to EWR.

You can just disembark and go to the taxi dispatcher to get either a private car or shared transportation to EWR with drivers who service Cape Liberty all the time and know the area well.

I didn't realize there were private cars at the taxi dispatcher....I thought it was for the shared shuttle only...this makes it much easier...Any idea of what the cost will be to EWR...is it metered or fixed?

Again many thanks for all your previous help...you may have mentioned the private car at the taxi dispatch in one of your other posts...sorry I didn't take notice....my bad.

Uber?

No...we've never done (never been necessary) UBER and don't want this to be our first experience at this particular port with our timeframe. But thanks for taking the time to reply.

I live in NY and never heard of Limo Star until the OP mentioned it. But that aside, the Yelp reviews (if you can rely on them) are positive. I am sure Dial 7 and Carmel drivers are familiar with the (routes) from Cape Liberty to EWR.

Thanks for your reply...I just found them and their yelp reviews doing a bit of research.

I didn't realize there were private cars at the taxi dispatcher....I thought it was for the shared shuttle only...this makes it much easier...Any idea of what the cost will be to EWR...is it metered or fixed?

Again many thanks for all your previous help...you may have mentioned the private car at the taxi dispatch in one of your other posts...sorry I didn't take notice....my bad.

It should be a fixed price about $60.

I'm not familiar with the limo service you mentioned. IMO there are advantages to using livery services that are familiar with the Newark/Cape Liberty(Bayonne) area.