Boat rental

marianneyaya

We rented a pontoon boat from Somerset Water Sports about four years ago. It would hold 7-8 people if they still have it available. Some of their boats were damaged when the last hurricane hit the island.

We rented a pontoon boat from Somerset Water Sports about four years ago. It would hold 7-8 people if they still have it available. Some of their boats were damaged when the last hurricane hit the island.

Thank you. I actually called them today and they said the largest boat they have "right now" is licensed for 6. I'm not going until mid Aug. If I don't find anything I'll try them again in July.

Are there any boats to rent for 7 or 8 people that you can drive yourself? I checked with a couple places and their largest is licensed for 6 people. I don't want to rent 2 boats. Thanks in advance!

Some of the places have had pontoon boats. But they don't have many, seems like pontoon boats they might have only one to rent and the rest they rent are the smaller boats. You basically have to check all of them because availability changes. Boats get sent to the repair yard. You don't mention who you checked with. Places to check if you have not are Somerset Bridge Sports, H2O , KS Watersports and Fantasea.

Some of the places have had pontoon boats. But they don't have many, seems like pontoon boats they might have only one to rent and the rest they rent are the smaller boats. You basically have to check all of them because availability changes. Boats get sent to the repair yard. You don't mention who you checked with. Places to check if you have not are Somerset Bridge Sports, H2O , KS Watersports and Fantasea.

Thanks! Looks like we'll be enjoying a pontoon boat! Somerset & H2O do not have them, but KS does.

Thanks again for your help! :)