What's the most you've ever had booked.....

MsSoCalCruiser

Thank you, Tony. I have never attended this. Where and when do they usually have this? I don't know how I've missed it.

You receive an invitation in your cabin after your first cruise. It will tell you the time and place.

It's pretty good. If you drink you can have a glass of wine or whatever you like to drink and there no charge.

Tony

Edited by Lucky TGO

You receive an invitation in your cabin after your first cruise. It will tell you the time and place.

It's pretty good. If you drink you can have a glass of wine or whatever you like to drink and there no charge.

Tony

Well it looks like I'm going to have to start paying closer attention to what I receive. Thanks.

9.....five under the past 3 for Free promotion last year . 4 under the $1 sale (a B2B). 2 More cruises this year..5 in 2018 and 2 in 2019

My Princess Consultant keeps track for me and gives me a heads up on ALL upcoming great deals and pricing.

Three is my limit ...I think I'd have a heck of time keeping track of anymore. I'm booked on the Crown Princess in September 2017 for Canada/New England, Norwegian Epic in February 2018 (western Caribbean) and Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas for January 2019 (southern Caribbean from NY). The latter will be my "retirement cruise" as I'll be on vacation prior to my official retirement date of January 31, 2019.

We have 7 booked for the rest of this year and next year. We have completed 2 this year so far. Best way to solve those end of cruise blues is to have another one coming up soon. :)

Sounds like fun. My pocket book can do it but my waistline can't. :D

9.....five under the past 3 for Free promotion last year . 4 under the $1 sale (a B2B). 2 More cruises this year..5 in 2018 and 2 in 2019

My Princess Consultant keeps track for me and gives me a heads up on ALL upcoming great deals and pricing.

Oh my goodness! That's a lot of Cruises!

Five cruises ranging from 15-days to 5 days, between 11/17 and 5/19.

That's a large amount in a short time period. I may be adding one more cruise to my list (please see my new thread from today). I'm sure I will have to cancel an existing booking though because money and time off at work only goes so far :o