Carnival Journey Cruise

ddbaab53

I have been cruising through the threads on here and the only info I am finding on the Carnival Journey Cruises seems to be from 2015 and 2016. We are doing the Panama Canal Journey Cruise in December of 2017 and wanted some information on just what to expect and maybe things to pack that might not usually pack.

I read that there are games and such on Lido Deck that used to be done back in the 80's and have heard suggestions that some folks even dress the 80's part. Also, understand that there are other activities like photography classes, food classes etc.

Can anyone give me more insight in what to expect maybe that has done one more recently.

Thanks for any info

DIane

We did a 21 day B2B Journey cruise January 2016, had a blast. We are going on another Journey cruise, the Miracles reposition from Long Beach to Tampa, 14 days. We are Platinum so we really don't bring too much extra as we have free laundry. Yes, they a throw back 80's night, but we did not participate.

We did a 21 day B2B Journey cruise January 2016, had a blast. We are going on another Journey cruise, the Miracles reposition from Long Beach to Tampa, 14 days. We are Platinum so we really don't bring too much extra as we have free laundry. Yes, they a throw back 80's night, but we did not participate.

thanks I will check out the thread you gave. We are Platinum as well so we have started having laundry done as well. Makes it a lot eaiser.