Air conditioning in public spaces?

Al54

I'm packing now for my first Azamara cruise and was wondering how air conditioned are the public spaces on Azamara : cold or warm? It's a mediterranean cruise and I'm fearing "huge" temperatures differences.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I often feel quite cool in the eating locations at dinner time, so always bring a pashmina or cardigan with me. But most of the other areas around the ship I find quite comfortable.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

as always everyones body temp is different. I always need a shawl in every restaurant. When in show room if up front i am warm due to the lights but else cold. i wear summer dresses at night with a shawl.

I do feel the cold so always carry a shawl or light jacket. On the Journey the Cabaret (theatre) was really cold during the daytime lectures etc. I think they have the AC set assuming all the production lights are on and when this is not the case you end up popping out on deck to warm up.

Thanks to all. As I hate feeling cold, specially for dining (Cunard Britannia restaurant is my nightmare!) I'll follow your advice and take a shawl....or two!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm one of those people who are always cold in AC so I always have a shawl but I have to say the Quest was quite comfortable and not as cold as I have found other ships. Many nights did not even need the shawl😊

As others have said, the Cabaret Lounge can sometimes feel a bit chilly but elsewhere I've found very comfortable - and I hate being cold! Usually take a thin cardigan with me but don't need it.

You never know, I have been cold in both the MDR and Cabernet at different times and on different cruises. I always bring something, just in case.

I've also found this to be the case. In December it was so cold in the Caberet on Quest that they stacked blankets by both entrances. Last month I found it to warm in the same room. So there's really no way to generalize.