Bermuda Beach Wedding

schmaylaa

Hello Everyone!

My fiance and I along with about 20 family members and friends are cruising to Bermuda in June 2016 from Baltimore on RCCL for our wedding. At first I was going to use Royal Romance but read many horror stories about them and prefer to be involved in the planning process so I've completely changed my mind.

So far I've looked into Bermuda Brides and two resorts in Bermuda. Does anyone have any feedback on their experience with any wedding planner or resort in Bermuda? We are looking to do a beach ceremony and a cocktail hour afterwards. When we arrive home we are having a larger reception outdoors so a small cake would be nice but we are not interested in having a reception in Bermuda.

Any feedback or advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Edited by schmaylaa

• 1 year later...
Hello Everyone!

My fiance and I along with about 20 family members and friends are cruising to Bermuda in June 2016 from Baltimore on RCCL for our wedding. At first I was going to use Royal Romance but read many horror stories about them and prefer to be involved in the planning process so I've completely changed my mind.

So far I've looked into Bermuda Brides and two resorts in Bermuda. Does anyone have any feedback on their experience with any wedding planner or resort in Bermuda? We are looking to do a beach ceremony and a cocktail hour afterwards. When we arrive home we are having a larger reception outdoors so a small cake would be nice but we are not interested in having a reception in Bermuda.

Any feedback or advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

I'm bumping this because I want to do something like this for a vow renewal next year. How did it go? And does anyone have any advice here? I'd like to know what your experience was like. Thanks!