Prices 2016/2017

waverley7

Does anyone else feel like this?

I have been looking for a reasonably priced cruise for next April/May and I can't get over the cost. :eek:

It's killing me because I want to plan one and have yet to find one we can afford. I usually have one booked by now for next year.

A 7 day Caribbean cruise on a balcony is around $1300.00 before port charges and taxes. That is an expensive trip when you have to add airfare too. What the heck is happening to the industry! :confused:

This is the first year that I'm seeing this.....if anyone see's a deal, let me know.

:D

Edited by waverley7

• 4 months later...
does anyone else feel like this?

I have been looking for a reasonably priced cruise for next april/may and i can't get over the cost. :eek:

It's killing me because i want to plan one and have yet to find one we can afford. I usually have one booked by now for next year.

A 7 day caribbean cruise on a balcony is around $1300.00 before port charges and taxes. That is an expensive trip when you have to add airfare too. What the heck is happening to the industry! :confused:

This is the first year that i'm seeing this.....if anyone see's a deal, let me know.

:d

i think the prices are higher. I do understand why they are but for so long getting such great rates it's disapointing.

i think the prices are higher. I do understand why they are but for so long getting such great rates it's disapointing.

I found one for 997.00 in September. Balcony cabin, Grand Princess, Pacific Coastal. So, that's not bad for a balcony and about a week after I booked Princess put a sale on this cruise. It went from 997.00 to 1330.00 and never went back down.

I guess I was in the right place at the right time! :D

So my advice is, keep looking. They are out there but you sure need to research to find them.

I'm not sure how Princess called it a sale??? It went up, lol.

• 2 months later...