Huahine local beach

lamwinn

First timer this July in FP on PG ship. I need your input please:

Huahine: is there a local walking distance beach that I can just walk from the tender drop off, or from the main town after shopping..etc..?

Thank you for your help in advanced.

First timer this July in FP on PG ship. I need your input please:

Huahine: is there a local walking distance beach that I can just walk from the tender drop off, or from the main town after shopping..etc..?

Thank you for your help in advanced.

Depends on the tender location. Usually it's in Maroe Bay but sometimes it's closer to Fare. Really not much close to the tender drop off in Maroe Bay, you can walk a short ways and there are a few patches of sand but very close to the road and the water isn't very nice there.

If the ship tenders to Fare or you take the shuttle there are a few patches of sand but nothing that one would consider a beautiful beach like you see in pictures of French Polynesia or as an example like the private motu on Bora Bora or Motu Mahana.

Depends on the tender location. Usually it's in Maroe Bay but sometimes it's closer to Fare. Really not much close to the tender drop off in Maroe Bay, you can walk a short ways and there are a few patches of sand but very close to the road and the water isn't very nice there.

If the ship tenders to Fare or you take the shuttle there are a few patches of sand but nothing that one would consider a beautiful beach like you see in pictures of French Polynesia or as an example like the private motu on Bora Bora or Motu Mahana.

Thank you J again!

As much as I love the beach, I do not like its dirty water. I appreciate it you pointed out this issue. I know PG offers motu picnic (6hrs), and Lagoon snorkeling (3hrs). I probably save motu picnic for other island. Do you know whether the Lagoon snorkeling is deep snorkel or shore snorkel? Thank you for your time.

Thank you J again!

As much as I love the beach, I do not like its dirty water. I appreciate it you pointed out this issue. I know PG offers motu picnic (6hrs), and Lagoon snorkeling (3hrs). I probably save motu picnic for other island. Do you know whether the Lagoon snorkeling is deep snorkel or shore snorkel? Thank you for your time.

If your talking about the ship's excursion I do not know but I'm sure someone will chime in who knows.