cabin allure of the seas

Erika87

hello.I am writing for Italy.I have a question about 2 cabins of the Allure of the seas.the first cabin is the 10175 deck 10 and the second cabin is the 12141 deck 12.The cabin 10175 worries me because it is next to elevators I'm worried aboutthe noise and confusion.the cabin 12141 i worry because it is under the ocean adventure.which should I choose cabin?

Being NEAR the elevators doesn't cause extra noise...the stairs and elevators are in a foyer, so you really can't hear the "dinging"...you would walk out of 10175, turn right, and then right again to access the elevator foyer....very convenient!

Deck 12 has another passenger deck above it...so Adventure Ocean won't bother you at all. The deck 10 cabin is more convenient to the forward elevators. 12141 is more convenient to the aft elevators....your choice!

• 1 month later...
Being NEAR the elevators doesn't cause extra noise...the stairs and elevators are in a foyer, so you really can't hear the "dinging"...you would walk out of 10175, turn right, and then right again to access the elevator foyer....very convenient!

Deck 12 has another passenger deck above it...so Adventure Ocean won't bother you at all. The deck 10 cabin is more convenient to the forward elevators. 12141 is more convenient to the aft elevators....your choice!

Once again CB, you are completely wrong! The passenger deck above deck 12 is where Adventure Ocean is located - directly above. So the question regarding noise from it has merit. Also, the stateroom in question - 12141 - is not near the aft elevators at all but forward, again under Adventure Ocean.

It would be far better for those asking the questions if you would not post at all unless you first check to be certain the information that you present so authoritatively is even correct. Unfortunately for the unsuspecting you frequently are wrong!