March 2018 Quest cruises - where have they gone?

cheznick

Thanks guys, yeah was thinking along the lines of them changing them to include Cuba , checked all the usual charter websites but nothing showing up. Robin I will email you ,, don't worry we are not dissing you lol xx

I hope that the Quest is not chartered out as I have booked the Quest March 31st for 7 days Puerto Rico to Miami. I will be furious if the Quest has been chartered out and have not been informed.

Perhaps Bonnie can confirm.

I was also curious about this as we're booked on the March 9, 2018 sailing. I called Azamara and they said that the Quest's Caribbean cruises were simply sold out!

I find it kinda odd that all the Quest's sailings in March 2018 would have sold out simultaneously overnight?!? But then again, maybe one of the bigger travel agencies had a big sale...

I hope that the Quest is not chartered out as I have booked the Quest March 31st for 7 days Puerto Rico to Miami. I will be furious if the Quest has been chartered out and have not been informed.

Perhaps Bonnie can confirm.

Hello diana11,

I've not heard that your voyage has been chartered.

I'm sure the voyages will be back online soon.

Hello diana11,

I've not heard that your voyage has been chartered.

I'm sure the voyages will be back online soon.

Thanks for your response Bonnie.

I have emailed my travel agent to check that the itinerary is not being altered as it does seem strange that the entire month is not available for bookings.

OK - things are getting stranger...

As I mentioned yesterday, I called Azamara and they stated that there was nothing to worry about, the cruises were simply sold out and thus they don't appear on the website anymore. Sounded kinda fishy to me, as it isn't too common for three cruises to completely sell-out overnight (as was the case). But, since the reservation was still showing up under my LCV profile on the My Azamara website, I figured all was good.

This morning I take a peek to see if anything had changed... my reservation is no longer there! Tried adding it back to my profile with the confirmation number, but it won't let me.

Would be nice to get some answers from Azamara.

I have just checked mine and it is still showing and my travel agent also confirmed that the booking was still live.

I have now emailed Azamara for some answers. Because the cruise has been completely removed from the website, I cannot remember where the azamara evening is supposed to be so have emailed them to confirm.

As far as I can see, Quest will do the following Caribbean itineraries in 2018:

March 9 - March 19

March 19 - March 28

March 28 - April 7.

All Miami roundtrip, including stops in Cuba.

AzAmazing evening was scheduled for St. Maarten's at 8:30 pm. Theme is "Modern Caribbean Rhythms".

Hope the weather holds. Our Azamazing evening was in St Maarten's in November last year. Unfortunately the heavens opened an hour or so earlier and it was decided to hold it onboard in the theatre. It lacked much atmosphere, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As far as I can see, Quest will do the following Caribbean itineraries in 2018:

March 9 - March 19

March 19 - March 28

March 28 - April 7.

All Miami roundtrip, including stops in Cuba.

sorry but where did you get that info from - nothing showing on Az or any TA websites but that would make sense, that's what they did this year .

Hope the weather holds. Our Azamazing evening was in St Maarten's in November last year. Unfortunately the heavens opened an hour or so earlier and it was decided to hold it onboard in the theatre. It lacked much atmosphere, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Exactly the same happened to us in March this year. A few people playing electronic string instruments in the theatre - however talented they were it didn't feel anything like a Caribbean experience, even had it happened quayside I would have probably been disappointed

noticed they are now on Az website, 3 x cuba instensive cruises... probably not what people who had already booked were expecting...especially for any brits who had booked their own flights etc and not a package. stuffed big style...... glad we didn't jump in

noticed they are now on Az website, 3 x cuba instensive cruises... probably not what people who had already booked were expecting...especially for any brits who had booked their own flights etc and not a package. stuffed big style...... glad we didn't jump in

On no - I thought something was wrong even though my TA assured me the cruise was still ok.

I cannot believe that I have read about my cruise changing on a forum site and not from Azamara. So what happens now? My cruise is supposed to be 7 nights stopping at the Bahamas and the Caribbean. I have booked a cruise in January with another cruise line to see Cuba.

Appalling service - I read about this happening earlier and changing the itinerary to include Cuba. Never believed it would happen to again.

When will Azamara actually get round to letting me know about the changes?

I don't think I will ever take the risk and book Azamara again.

On no - I thought something was wrong even though my TA assured me the cruise was still ok.

I cannot believe that I have read about my cruise changing on a forum site and not from Azamara. So what happens now? My cruise is supposed to be 7 nights stopping at the Bahamas and the Caribbean. I have booked a cruise in January with another cruise line to see Cuba.

Appalling service - I read about this happening earlier and changing the itinerary to include Cuba. Never believed it would happen to again.

When will Azamara actually get round to letting me know about the changes?

I don't think I will ever take the risk and book Azamara again.

Hello diana11,

the calls are being made today. I've cc'd our UK office with your post. Of course they won't know who you are from this post, and I realize now that our UK office is probably closed for the day since it must be past 8pm.

Hello diana11,

the calls are being made today. I've cc'd our UK office with your post. Of course they won't know who you are from this post, and I realize now that our UK office is probably closed for the day since it must be past 8pm.

Thanks Bonnie for your reply and help.

I did email the UK office yesterday midday to try to find out what was happening with the cruise and I also included my booking reference but have not received a reply

Just got an email from Azamara confirming that our 8-day Caribbean cruise has now become a 10-day Cuba-exclusive cruise. Nothing against Cuba, been there before and really liked it, but just not what we had booked. The extra two days also messes with our vacation plans...

So we're now likely going to be cancelling what was going to be our first cruise with Azamara. Not very happy about this.

I'm really surprised that Azamara made such a drastic change for cruises departing within 10 months. I was looking forward to our March 17 sailing. Had a great deal with the BOGOHO+ promo, and I had a ton of OBC. I told my TA and he is waiting to hear back from Azamara.