Volendam accessible 3429

Does anyone have any pictures of the window area and bed in this room, or any of volendam's accessible oceanviews? I am planning an Alaska vacation for my daughter and I, I'm wondering about the layout of the room. She loves to look outside. If I can find a safe place to stand her up, she will gaze outside for hours. Is the bed in the way of the windows (we need the bed together). I am just trying to save money in lieu of getting a balcony cabin. I have tried searching for the answer to this peculiar question but no luck! Nadine

If the beds are configured as twins than there will room to look out the window. You might have to move the nightstands as they're placed under the window.

Following is the diagram for Volemdam 3429 copied directly from HAL's deck plans

R12_Accessible-Schematic-RClass_LrgOcean_545.gif

Volendam is a Rotterdam class ship. If you go to www.cruisedeckplans.com and click on Holland America, then Amsterdam, choose deck 3. Then to to the left and under Ocean View cabins, click on Handicap. There are pictures of 3431, the same located cabin, just different number. Cruisedeckplans is a member site to see cabin pictures, but pictures of HC cabins are free to view. Just click on the pictures to enlarge. EM

Thank you both for replying. The only picture I saw that was 2702, which looks (at least on deckplans as the same size...small for a wheelchair room). Anyway I thought by looking at an actual photo instead of diagram that I could get a sense of the room scale, maybe do a little bed moving, etc.Thanks. Nadine

Volendam is a Rotterdam class ship. If you go to www.cruisedeckplans.com and click on Holland America, then Amsterdam, choose deck 3. Then to to the left and under Ocean View cabins, click on Handicap. There are pictures of 3431, the same located cabin, just different number. Cruisedeckplans is a member site to see cabin pictures, but pictures of HC cabins are free to view. Just click on the pictures to enlarge. EM

I'm sorry, now that I've been home from work a few hours I actually slowed my pace, reread your post and found the photo. Not bad after all, I think it could work! Thanks