Things to do at night with child in Bermuda

ArtsyChic

we are going in July and trying to research options to do at night while boat is docked for three days in Bermuda. We really don't want to just stay on the boat the entire time at night. I know we can do harbor nights for the one night but how about the others?? Casual bar type restaurants near dock or everything closes on nights other then Wednesday nights?

Appreciate it

:D

we are going in July and trying to research options to do at night while boat is docked for three days in Bermuda. We really don't want to just stay on the boat the entire time at night. I know we can do harbor nights for the one night but how about the others?? Casual bar type restaurants near dock or everything closes on nights other then Wednesday nights?

Appreciate it

:D

I see you are docked at the Dockyard so for a casual bar type restaurant the Frog and Onion would be that. Other things at night, I always put a plug in for the mini golf.

• 2 weeks later...
I will be on the Veendam. Any suggestions for things to do with children at night in Hamilton?

On Harbour Night which is Wednesday night, they have a children's area with those castles they can bounce on, face painting and some other stuff. Also the Gombey dancers perform around 7:30 pm.

Other than that Hamilton at night does not have much for children that I can think of.

I don't know what age your child is, but when I was little, my parents and I would stay at the old Belmont Hotel and it was a big thrill just to take the ferry! Maybe take it over to Somerset for the ride? I haven't stayed at the Hamilton Princess for ages, but sometimes in high season they would have a show at night or a band? Would that be something your little one would be interested in?