Drinks packages

gymfreak

Can someone tell me if any sparkling waters or soft drinks are included in the all inclusive drinks package please. I noticed Pellegrino was on the ultimate package so was wondering if any brand of sparkling water was available without the need to upgrade or purchase separately.

Thanks - 1st timer on Azamara so finding my feet!

Can someone tell me if any sparkling waters or soft drinks are included in the all inclusive drinks package please. I noticed Pellegrino was on the ultimate package so was wondering if any brand of sparkling water was available without the need to upgrade or purchase separately.

Thanks - 1st timer on Azamara so finding my feet!

Yes sparkling water is available in the included drinks. It's not Pellegrino but it's perfectly acceptable. I drink a lot of it.

Also IMHO there is no need to buy a upgraded drinks package on Azamara. The included drinks, especially the wine and cocktails seem very good to me ....and if I want a Mango Martini or something not included on the "free list" then I just buy the drink. I will be doing that on Quest next week!:D

Thank you so much Lottie & Host Grandma.

I'm booked on the Journey 25th September this year - 1st time on any Azamara cruise.

I'm very familiar with all the ports of call, so I'm researching as much as I can about ship life so my husband & I can make the most of the week we have.

I've found out lots from just reading the posts on this board & I'm grateful for all the input.

Have a wonderful next cruise both!