Revised possible 2.5 day itinerary

lmintzer

I have been going up and back between a Bermuda Byways tour and Hidden Gems. Was going to do Heidi's tour for sure when I thought my mom would be joining us, but it turns out she can't sit that long due to chronic pain issues. : (

So now I am thinking Hidden Gems, as my teen boys would love the activity.

What do you think about this itinerary? I am questioning whether Day 2 will be too much.

Wednesday (Day 1): Hidden Gems Tour, either 9:30-4:30 if booked directly through company or 10:00-5:00 if booked through cruise ship (we have a $50 excursion credit so this is worth considering)

Evening: possible ferry to Hamilton for Harbor Nights or catamaran sunset cruise that my mom could join us on

Thursday (Day 2): 10-12 Parasailing with K & S Sports; quick lunch back on ship or in Dockyard; Take cab to Gibb's lighthouse and cab to Warwick (to save time). Warwick to Horsehoe beach walk. Mini-bus/shuttle back to Dockyard. (I'd be willing to skip Gibb's if we are able to climb St. David's lighthouse while on Hidden Gems. Unsure if they are still including that.)

(Could reverse this by leaving at 9:00? and taking earliest mini bus to Warwick, doing beach walk, eating lunch at Horseshoe, and then heading to Gibb's by taxi and to Dockyard by taxi. Then parasail at 4:15. I am concerned that we would be always looking at the clock to make sure we weren't late for parasailing, though.)

Friday: Take 8:45 NCL ferry to St. George's (hopefully, my mom could come too with her mobility scooter?). Self-tour downtown; those of us who are able would walk up to Unfinished Church. Questionable if we could get to Fort Catharine. Or taxi to sea glass beach. Lunch in town. Take return ferry at 1:15.

Thoughts? TIA.

I contacted Hidden Gems, and they no longer include St. David's lighthouse in their tour.

Spending some more time thinking about this, and I think it should all work fine--except for day 2. We might have to scrap the parasailing unless we truncate the beach walk. Wish there were some other time to fit it in!