Types of toys in children's play room (Pelicans/Camp Discovery)?

Lyn8009

Hi, we are sailing this summer on the Crown Princess. My baby will be 16 months old. While I know she will be too young to leave in there with the staff, from what I understand we can take her in there to play and let her get some energy out.

What kind of toys or activities will there be in there that a child her age may enjoy? I'm trying to decide what to pack or leave at home.

Thanks in advance!

Take a few of her favorite toys as there will be little to no actual toys in the camp. Activities are the main focus in camp and it really varies according to the staff. Songs, movement, games, some crafts are typical. At her age she might want to join in some activities with your guided help and just sit on your lap and observe others.

I can't recall specifically for Crown as my kids were older when we sailed on that ship. However, we sailed Sapphire when my daughter was under 3 and we took her to kids club (and stayed) each day. They had lego, an indoor jungle gym/climbing area, pretend kitchen, an outdoor play space with toddler pool, bikes, slide, and an assortment of toddler toys that they brought out when we were in the room. I'm sure it varies by ship - I know we have had different experiences on different ships - but there will probably be some things for your little one to do. They are quite firm on the rule that only one adult is permitted to stay as I recall!

I can't recall specifically for Crown as my kids were older when we sailed on that ship. However, we sailed Sapphire when my daughter was under 3 and we took her to kids club (and stayed) each day. They had lego, an indoor jungle gym/climbing area, pretend kitchen, an outdoor play space with toddler pool, bikes, slide, and an assortment of toddler toys that they brought out when we were in the room. I'm sure it varies by ship - I know we have had different experiences on different ships - but there will probably be some things for your little one to do. They are quite firm on the rule that only one adult is permitted to stay as I recall!

Must be toilet trained to be in the pool. No swim diapers allowed.