Conquest June 12 Sailing - Air Canada1622 same-day flight from Toronto?

jargey3000

Today's flight...for example :)

DEPARTUREARRIVALScheduled Departure:Scheduled Arrival:8:35 AM - Sun May-28-201711:40 AM - Sun May-28-2017Actual Departure:Actual Arrival:8:26 AM - Sun May-28-201711:25 AM - Sun May-28-2017

15 mins EARLY!

You are cruising during the summer so winter weather is not a problem, but there could always be a storm. There could always be a medical emergency as well. But as long as you don't waste time collecting your luggage and you get a quick taxi or uber over to the ship which is literally right up the street, although you're pushing your luck, you should be fine. I know people on here jump on me when I hop on my direct 2.5 hour flight at 6:20AM from BWI to Florida, which almost always lands me in the first group to board the ship and has never posed a problem, even in the winter, so I imagine many will have something to say about it too. But if you're confident enough, you should be fine. Just know what you're getting yourself into, make the most of it, waste no time, and once you're onboard you'll forget you even took that chance :p

Depends. Non-stop flight? Summer or winter? Are there other flights available as backup? Checking luggage or carry-on only? Lots of factors.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

non-stop

June 12

No backups

Checked luggae

Everything would work...as long as flight gets in on time, or even up to a hour or so late...

But...I'm stll debating if it's worth the stress... to save a few bucks on a hotel the night before...(I'm a fairly "frugal" SOB...)

non-stop

June 12

No backups

Checked luggae

Everything would work...as long as flight gets in on time, or even up to a hour or so late...

But...I'm stll debating if it's worth the stress... to save a few bucks on a hotel the night before...(I'm a fairly "frugal" SOB...)

I'm a cheapskate too! We always fly in the day before. Only you know your limits for stress. Are you a fairly laid-back cruiser, or do you stress out? Having no back up flight would stress me out too much to chance it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk