Just for fun.....what is the weirdest thing you have

kcdancerkc

found in your cabin that the steward didn't grab ahead of time when you boarded and got to your room?

So many cruise memories but I think once I found an earring, not exciting,

but I know you all have encountered something weird or crazy at some point!:cool:

I opened the closet door and found an adhesive strip stuck to the folded edge of the door. Just after I peeled it off the door to throw it away, I realized it was one of the "hygienic strips" that are found in new women's bathing suits :o

Not on Carnival but on our last cruise we found a metal flask complete with alcohol on the top shelf of our closet.

It was sort of tucked back and laying down so we didn't notice it until we were packing to leave.

Not me, but my Dad. Four one hundred dollar bills in the safe under the little pad in the bottom of the safe. He didn't find it until the end of their cruise when he took everything out of the safe. It could of been there a long time. He turned it in and never heard anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We found a rather large and lifelike marital aid in the night stand next to the bed. We just wrapped it in Kleenex and threw it away. Pretty gross!

We found a Game Boy and a little Velcro bag with all of the little games that go with it under the bed. I felt so bad for the kid who lost it. We turned it in to Guest Services. Hope the kid got it back!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not on Carnival, but our cruise followed a chartered "swingers" cruise. Found a pair of men's underpants and socks under the bed.;p I tossed them in the garbage.

On yet another cruise, when I opened the safe, I noticed something black attached to the top of the safe and didn't check it or think anything of it. I think that I thought it was a part of the safe. About the 3rd day of the cruise, I bumped the item with the top of my hand and it moved. I reached up and pulled it out. It was a men's magnetized money clip/wallet, which had attached to the top of the safe. It was full of identification, credit cards, etc. I didn't dig through it any further. I felt horrible that someone had been distraught by the loss, and immediately took it to guest services.

Not on Carnival, but our cruise followed a chartered "swingers" cruise. Found a pair of men's underpants and socks under the bed.;p I tossed them in the garbage.

On yet another cruise, when I opened the safe, I noticed something black attached to the top of the safe and didn't check it or think anything of it. I think that I thought it was a part of the safe. About the 3rd day of the cruise, I bumped the item with the top of my hand and it moved. I reached up and pulled it out. It was a men's magnetized money clip/wallet, which had attached to the top of the safe. It was full of identification, credit cards, etc. I didn't dig through it any further. I felt horrible that someone had been distraught by the loss, and immediately took it to guest services.

Glad to know there are still decent folks out there!

On our Alaskan Cruise on Royal's Freedom we had our first & only time in an Owner's Suite. We were ohhing and aweing...lol...everything. Oh we have a bidet!

I start putting our clothes away and found a used, kinda rolled off the body pair of thong underwear...yuck!! I just shut the drawer. And after Muster Drill told our Room Steward. :o

We found a rather large and lifelike marital aid in the night stand next to the bed. We just wrapped it in Kleenex and threw it away. Pretty gross!

Thats what we left on the ship !:eek:

Couldn't help myself :halo:

I've never found anything in my cabin. But, when DH and I went to Gibraltar to get married, the hotel had been recently renovated and part of the renovation included a super bright exit sign in our room. It was keeping us awake, so DH covered it with a pair of his (clean) boxer shorts and we didn't realize until we were almost to Malaga that we'd forgotten to take his shorts with us when we left. We still laugh about it and wonder if housekeeping noticed or if it stayed that way until the next guests checked in.

I found a bunch of pictures on top of the closet where the lifejackets were.

Hundreds of dollars in pictures. I took them to guest services hoping they could forward them to the guest who left them behind.