Are drink packages accpted on Half Moon Cay?

Kamfish642

We are considering the drink package for our upcoming cruise. We were surprised on our last NCL cruise that drink package was not accepted on new private Island, Harvest Cay, but it is on Great Stirrup Cay.

We just want to ensure we can use the drink package on Half Moon Cay before making a decision on purchase.

Thank you.

It's in the "Terms and Conditions" for every promo that provides a beverage pkg: "Package excludes purchases made in Signature Shops, Mini Bar and In Room Dining, or beverages on Half Moon Cay." The package description if purchased seperately goes a bit further: "Excludes Mini Bar, Chocolate Seduction, In-Room Dining, beverages on Half Moon Cay, Freestyle Coca-Cola and any self-service draft beer."

There's a wealth of info on HAL's site if one takes the time to look.

Does not seem very fair. On RCCL at Cococay your drink package covered on the island. Don't see why NCL can't do the same. Even with hand written slips, can just keep track.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Life is not fair, and every cruise line is not the same. If every cruise line were the same, what would be the value of that? Of course, you only want all the "good" things to be the same on every cruise line.

It's in the "Terms and Conditions" for every promo that provides a beverage pkg: "Package excludes purchases made in Signature Shops, Mini Bar and In Room Dining, or beverages on Half Moon Cay." The package description if purchased seperately goes a bit further: "Excludes Mini Bar, Chocolate Seduction, In-Room Dining, beverages on Half Moon Cay, Freestyle Coca-Cola and any self-service draft beer."

There's a wealth of info on HAL's site if one takes the time to look.

Excellent Post, blizz!!! Sure would be nice if more CCers followed your lead on this.

Smooth sailing :cocktail: :beer-mug: :tropical-drink:

For the most reliable info, you may want to contact HAL Ship Services directly.

Smooth sailing :wine-glass: :tropical-drink: :beer-mug: :whiskey-glass: :champagne-toast:

The most reliable info is simply that "drink packages" do not cover drinks of any kind on Half Moon Cay. This has been verified and reported by CC'ers dozens of time. :o Do not waste HAL Ship Services' time or your own to verify this.

The most reliable info is simply that "drink packages" do not cover drinks of any kind on Half Moon Cay. This has been verified and reported by CC'ers dozens of time. :o Do not waste HAL Ship Services' time or your own to verify this.

Before getting your knickers all in a twist, you may want to re-read the Posts by POA1 and kenevenpar. Both of their Posts relate to "special" discounted drink packages that (according to POA1) are sold for use on HMC and not to the regular drink packages.

Edited by avian777

Life is not fair, and every cruise line is not the same. If every cruise line were the same, what would be the value of that? Of course, you only want all the "good" things to be the same on every cruise line.

Lol. I know better than most, " life isn't fair " as I work for a large law firm. And true every cruisline is different, but paying for a drink package should work on that cruise lines Own island. Something to think about when your booking your next cruise.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Before getting your knickers all in a twist, you may want to re-read the Posts by POA1 and kenevenpar. Both of their Posts relate to "special" discounted drink packages that (according to POA1) are sold for use on HMC and not to the regular drink packages.

Since you obviously have all the answers confirmed by HAL in writing, I am surprised that you would use a mere CC member's claim to support your post :confused: My knickers are far from being in a knot and I will stand by my definitive answer until proven wrong. God bless your heart. :*

Since you obviously have all the answers confirmed by HAL in writing, I am surprised that you would use a mere CC member's claim to support your post :confused: My knickers are far from being in a knot and I will stand by my definitive answer until proven wrong. God bless your heart. :*

(y) Where is that like button??? (y)

Sorry to disappoint you, but I was not using "a mere CC member's claim to support [my] post" - I was pointing out that POA1 and kenevenpar were addressing an issue not previously dealt with in this Thread. But feel free to construct your own alternate reality if it makes it easier for you to share your sarcasm on here.

Thank you for passing God's blessings on to me. Here's wishing His kindness and blessings for you too.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I was not using "a mere CC member's claim to support [my] post" - I was pointing out that POA1 and kenevenpar were addressing an issue not previously dealt with in this Thread. But feel free to construct your own alternate reality if it makes it easier for you to share your sarcasm on here.

Thank you for passing God's blessings on to me. Here's wishing His kindness and blessings for you too.

No need to be sorry or apologize, reading your posts is the highlight of my day :*

I think on one of our cruises HAL was offering an All You Can Drink package on HMC for about $30 pp.

The reason that it's likely not included in the SBP might be that most people would drink a lot and hit their 15 drink limit that day.