Earliest flight out of Stockholm

Hi,

I'll be travelling on the Serenade of the Seas round trip from Stockholm. What is the earliest flight I could comfortably book? I'll be flying to either Frankfurt or Munich and then from there to Toronto.

Thanks,

CG

We were on the Serenade this year and the earliest flight RCCL would provide transportation for was 12:30 pm.

There were a couple of people that made earlier flights, but they had to arrange for their own way to the airport.

We were on the July 19 sailing of Serenade of the Seas this year and flew back to Toronto on disembarkation day.

Our ship was delayed by an hour to enter the Stockholm archipelago with the pilot ship due to high winds. Then the fog was so dense we had to go very slowly. We ended up docking at 9, two hours late.

We made our flight (11:15 to Heathrow, connecting flight arrived in Toronto at 5:30 p.m.), but it was a stressful morning. We walked off with our luggage (along with a pile of other people), got the first cab we could (this at least moved very well) and as it was Sunday morning made it to Arlanda in 30 minutes. We had about 20 minutes to sit at Arlanda before boarding. I would definitely not book anything earlier.

• 1 year later...
We were on the July 19 sailing of Serenade of the Seas this year and flew back to Toronto on disembarkation day.

Our ship was delayed by an hour to enter the Stockholm archipelago with the pilot ship due to high winds. Then the fog was so dense we had to go very slowly. We ended up docking at 9, two hours late.

We made our flight (11:15 to Heathrow, connecting flight arrived in Toronto at 5:30 p.m.), but it was a stressful morning. We walked off with our luggage (along with a pile of other people), got the first cab we could (this at least moved very well) and as it was Sunday morning made it to Arlanda in 30 minutes. We had about 20 minutes to sit at Arlanda before boarding. I would definitely not book anything earlier.

I am also planning to book an earlier flight. When we disembark, do we still need to go through customs before heading to the airport? Thanks so much.

I am also planning to book an earlier flight. When we disembark, do we still need to go through customs before heading to the airport? Thanks so much.

No you won't need to go through customs at the pier when you disembark. Depending on where your flight from Arlanda is going you may need to go through customs at the airport.