Total Eclipse : A pictorial review of the Tradewinds Transatlantic crossing 2015

scubacruiserx2

I saw them! :cool: The close up was right at the end and very brief. It was just before the camera zoomed way out for the final time. I got a screen shot and will try to post it, but I'm really, really bad at posting pictures so I can't promise anything. I am sure that Joe will be able to find it in the archives when he comes back.

I think I have to try and get the screenshot into Photobucket - if I can figure out how to get into my Photobucket account. At one point I knew how to post thumbnails, but I don't see how I did that right now. This may take me a while.....

Go Broncos! :D

Actually, neither one is our team, but since our guys aren't there we have to root for someone who is. Go Giants! or even Go Jets! would be a bit ridiculous right now. :eek:

LOL, I would have thought it would be the dolphins for you guys.:cool:

I saw them! :cool: The close up was right at the end and very brief. It was just before the camera zoomed way out for the final time. I got a screen shot and will try to post it, but I'm really, really bad at posting pictures so I can't promise anything. I am sure that Joe will be able to find it in the archives when he comes back.

I think I have to try and get the screenshot into Photobucket - if I can figure out how to get into my Photobucket account. At one point I knew how to post thumbnails, but I don't see how I did that right now. This may take me a while.....

Excellent. I look forward to it.:D

Woo Hoo! I did it!

Not the best quality picture, but it's what the screenshot gave me. I'm almost completely sure this is our scubacruisersx2.

<a href=Scubacruisersx2%20Regal%20Princess%20Sai

Nice job, Nancy!

Norris

Great work.:D

Why those two flags I wonder?

I have no idea what the flags are about. :confused: I'm sure we will find out eventually.

Now that I've found my way back into my Photobucket account, reset the password beacuse it had been so long since I'd used the account I couldn't remember the old one, and even managed to upload the photo and have it show up here, there's no telling what I'm going to be able to do next! :p :eek:

I have no idea what the flags are about. :confused: I'm sure we will find out eventually.

Now that I've found my way back into my Photobucket account, reset the password beacuse it had been so long since I'd used the account I couldn't remember the old one, and even managed to upload the photo and have it show up here, there's no telling what I'm going to be able to do next! :p :eek:

Yep, you are on fire,

As for the flags, it is hard to tell but USA, Ireland and not sure of the lower one.

Edited by MicCanberra

Irish/American and Polish/American.

FYI. Flags or banners help the webcam locate the balcony.

Cheers, thought that was the reason but due to the hand rail, couldn't quite work out what the bottom flag was.

Hope you and Pat are enjoying your cruise.:D

Yep, you are on fire,

As for the flags, it is hard to tell but USA, Ireland and not sure of the lower one.

On fire? :confused: Hardly! That process took me forever and totally exposed how tech challenged I am! :eek:

Irish/American and Polish/American.

FYI. Flags or banners help the webcam locate the balcony.

I use my UConn Huskies women's basketball banner as my locating device. :D

Hope it is a lot warmer in Grand Cayman than it is here in Florida today.

Port closed in George Town, Grand Cayman.Unable to tender at Grand Cayman. Moved to south side of island. Only 3 of the 7 scheduled ships were allowed to anchor at Spott's Bay. Captain thought it wise to not tender here.

1 skinny road, 15 minute drive with no traffic, few taxi's - approximately 10,000 passengers between the 3 ships and rough water. We dropped off medical patients and made it a sea day. Additional port time has been added to Mahahual (Costa Maya) and Cozumel.

On fire? :confused: Hardly! That process took me forever and totally exposed how tech challenged I am! :eek:

I use my UConn Huskies women's basketball banner as my locating device. :D

Hope it is a lot warmer in Grand Cayman than it is here in Florida today.

Currently 75 f . :):D

Currently 75 f . :):D

We have a freeze warning tonight, but at least the wind we had this afternoon has died down. :eek:

Sorry you missed Grand Cayman. Hope you enjoyed your extra day at sea.

I will be looking forward to see what you think of all the new development in Costa Maya. I hear a lot has changed since our last visit there. It will be nice to know what to expect when we stop there on our Oasis cruise in November.

We have a freeze warning tonight, but at least the wind we had this afternoon has died down. :eek:

Sorry you missed Grand Cayman. Hope you enjoyed your extra day at sea.

I will be looking forward to see what you think of all the new development in Costa Maya. I hear a lot has changed since our last visit there. It will be nice to know what to expect when we stop there on our Oasis cruise in November.

Hi Nancy - we're back at home and in the clean up mode ! No freezing weather on the cruise but a little chilly ;) Sorry to say that we really didn't really go into Costa Maya but we did enjoy our time both on and off the ship ( more later ) . :) :D

Shame you missed a port, always a disappointment but not much you can do about it except move on and make the most of it. Hope the remainder of the cruise goes well.:D

It worked out well for us as we had extra time in Mexico ( and we needed it ! ) . Anyhow , we hope to bring this thread to a conclusion soon and get started on new one or two following that . Pat has an early CAT scan in the morning and we'll try to get things early on tomorrow . Cheers , and wishing everyone a :

644386d0-dfc2-40a9-a0df-7a1e4d0c0b4a_zpsw7xibboj.jpg

Edited by scubacruiserx2

Joe and Pat, I'm glad you had a great time aboard the Regal Princess! I sure hope the warmer weather you brought back with you sticks around for a while. :D

I loved the Valentine's Day penguins! Hope everyome had a good day.

Pat, good luck with your CT scans tomorrow as well as any other tests you may need to have. I am confident your results will be good.

Joe and Pat, I'm glad you had a great time aboard the Regal Princess! I sure hope the warmer weather you brought back with you sticks around for a while. :D

I loved the Valentine's Day penguins! Hope everyone had a good day.

Pat, good luck with your CT scans tomorrow as well as any other tests you may need to have. I am confident your results will be good.

Thank you Nancy . When Pat arrived this morning she found out that someone had canceled her CAT scan , so hopefully another day. Also , would you do us a favor and see if you can upload any photos to photobucket , I've tried all day unsuccessfully . Thanks :) :D